THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
are you going to spittlefields tonight? if you are i will see you there! ;-)

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Hey don't forget the rest of us who want to meet you.

I might pop down for an hour or so, but I don;t have any equipment with me....can I please beg borrow and steal from anyone???

Carrey are you taking your staff????? do you know where this ones going?????

Lisa

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
aaahhh...thank you! i was there 2 weeks ago (i had the diablo, poi, juggling balls, beamers, etc) and my mate came down later! anyway, yeh sure you can use my stuff.....im getting the music sorted out as we speak!!! see you tonight!

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
UCOF - if you want to get hold of me drop me a mail to cwa@charcol.co.uk or buzz me on 07984 288063, and i get it straight away.
(And if anyone wants directions that goes for you too) as I don't always hang out on the boards.

Plus as the lovely Lady BamBam says don't forget the rest of the London cru.

Who do you know, I'll intro you to everyone else?

Shortlist of tuesday regulars are Me (obviously), Carrey and Spacemonkee (Ewan) - the organisers, BamBam, Dom, Dizzy, Ali-Bird, Jez, Knoxious,loads of sporadic appearances (Lolli, DFQ, HerbyBiscuits etc...) by peeps and loads of other not on the boards (Sorry if I forgot anyone - i luv u really)

Oh and its bloody "Spitalfields"
Keep Smiling and Stay Green y'all
SmallBoy

Small Lardy Person In Disguise