Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > university of melbourne twirl (1/3/02)

Login/Join to Participate

tictimember
3 posts

Posted:
Hey all,just in case ppl are looking for a place to twirl on friday night, I and some others are planning to rock down to the university of melbourne and twirl outside the union house. We'll be there aroung 10pm or so. Hopefully should be able to hear the bands playing inside. There is an all night concert for O-week going on at the same time. thanksticti...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
*AHEM*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFINALLY a twirl sesh *outside* of the british isles!10pm sounds good but pete the caretaker doesn't like firetwirling underneath the sails. it's gunna be hard man cos union night with have all that are blocked off with high fencing - security is tight every year so do ya have permission secured or something??"I'm very excited"-Big Kev

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

6,978 posts

Posted:
if ya get told off for flames, we'll get the electroglow staff/poi out!! yewni students LUV that stuph!!

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Sounds cool,could you give any more details Where is the union house? etcMight cya there

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

6,978 posts

Posted:
It's building 130 on this map I guess that we'll be twirling at the union lawns right opposite. the bands will be in the north court, but that will be fenced off with high cyclone fencing =(. Most of the punters will start lining up by 8pm, spilling onto the union lawn, and will be well inside by 10pm =(. In any event, we'll be there straight after friday afterwork drinks with a sh_tload of firewater, fun and f words! I really have to think before i type.CYAS THERE peopols!------------------"Every experience carries its lesson"-Muad'Dib

6,978 posts

Posted:
Oops i assumed every knew about what all the fuss is aboot! click 'ere to find oot!'Ni!'

tictimember
3 posts

Posted:
Regarding the question do we have permisions... No we don't. If they crack it we will probably just leave to another happier location smileI reckon the concrete lawn should be pretty empty (east side of union house). As far as I know the north side is where the bands are and they are playing outside? Does this sound right? Hmmmmm, Oh well it's all good.ticti