spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
hi to anyone in south yorkshire(or there abouts!)i am trying to get a bit of a scene together here in sheffield as we have a number of poi'ers here but nothing has yet been organised so i thought i would step into the breach!I have been in touch with Davena and we are going to meet in the Forum near Devonshire Green on saturday 29th sept at 2pm and anyone who is into poi/fire etc is more than welcome to meet us there. I have got blonde spikey hair (you cant miss me!)anyone interested pls write a reply here or mail me direct at spikeyrich@purpleturtle.com to let me know, maybe we could have a bit of a burn n twirl on devonshire green!?------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

Catmember

Posted:
i'll definately be there....i've been making and selling poi's all summer, it will be really nice to get a fire group together and go out in the peaks or woods or something.see you therecat

spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
nice 1 cat! glad that people are crawling outta the woodwork (no offence!!!).i better bring extra lamp oil if more burners are going to be comming along!------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
id love to come.....but im in leeds...n im off to a club i go to on the last sat of every month called cabbage.....so....i apologise for not attendinggoafire

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
hey peeps,Firstly, I recommend you do a search of the Meet Others database so you can direcly contact all those in your area.Secondly, I'm moving this thread across the the Events Performances & Gatherings forum, as per posting guidelines smilegood luck with your gathering! My first local HOP gathering has changed my life grin

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
hey flash, sorry bout the inappropriate forum but i dint know if it was a social thing or a gathering-sods law said i would pick the wrong un!sorry u cant make it goa, never mind mate, if this meeting takes off im sure there will be other get togethers!see u soon maybe??!!