vultureninemember
46 posts

Posted:
Hey! Does anyone out there know the names of the wolf goddess Moro's two wolf children from the movie Princess Mononoke? I can't seem to find the info online and figured maybe someone here would know. Thanks!

Love to all, vulturenine

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
try checking on this page see if it helps

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
does she actually say there names? I can't remember, and for that I must punish myself by watching it again (I'm a masochist at heart, I really am!).

On a different note, do you know of any other Miyazaki/Ghibli films out in region 2 yet (aside from that other one.... I can't remember its name but it was just released theatrically a couple of months ago... damn my memory...)

vultureninemember
46 posts

Posted:
The ones that I have seen are Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and next year there will be a new one called Howls Moving Castle . There are some others that I can't seem to get ahold of and can't remember the names right now. I have checked them all out at our local library so I have only seen what they have available. I know there are at least 4 or 5 more. Let me know if you figure out the names. I checked pounce's lead but I still could not narrow it down. Thanks anyways pounce!

love, vulturenine

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
sorry it wasn't more helpful if i think of anything else i'll let ya know

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

vultureninemember
46 posts

Posted:
It was helpful pounce. Don't be . Perhaps Mr Hands can help. Gosh, I love all these little face things and everyones forum names . Never thought I would like them but I am now .

vulturenine