Forums > Social Chat > Just a simple thank you

Login/Join to Participate

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to thank everyone for for helping me along the way with their posts, and wisdom. I've learned so much from this site, and its helped me become confident with my spinning. I remember when I was wondering, how the hell do you get those things together for a butterfly without them hitting eachother and wrapping your arms. I feel that I'v come a long way in a short time and am really looking forward to learning more from you all. I'd like to give a shout out to SUPERMAN, even though he didn't know it, he has made me feel welcome here more than anyone else. THANKS guys/girls for everything.ERIC------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
quit whinning ya sissy....just kidding grin sorry couldnt resist. No problem dude, everyone here though is exceptionaly nice, and want nothing more to help. i just talk alot more than others. I remember what it was like starting out (wasnt that long ago myself) so i try to help in anyway i can..Share some new moves with us. New blood always comes up with something..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 06 July 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Hey superman, I already shared some moves, BTB moves and wraps. I'm still waiting for someone to reply with a new combo for me to try BTB. I used to have to see people do moves before I could, now I can just think of one and do it. Except for that sideways butterfly jo does, front, left, front, right, thats hard, but I'll learn it. Well, latzEric(Wita's)------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.