Forums > Social Chat > Zombies, and teh quest for BRAINSSSSSS!

Login/Join to Participate

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok, yetsrday i went to a ner by resivour and took part in the filming of a zombie movie, now i have not had this much fun and laughs for a while, esp without any other spinners, but some of the high lights of may day were the crossing of the bog were we all sank up to our knees and smelt of poo, and i nearly chucked up when i got both legs stuck and fell forwards and cpuldnt get up then when i did, i just fell onto my arse!

OH WELL!

but yeah i was wondering if yuou guys had any ideas on class zombie scenes we could rty out, we did teh couple walking down teh path being chased, and the sex scene with a demon climbing up a water fall to get them , and are going to flim a band getting eaten, but what else?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE i am so tiered but i keep laughing when i think of stuff that happened, and how many laughs we had!

ANyways if you wanna c what i look like as a zombie go check out my gallery Im teh one doing teh brain eating!

HEHEHEHEHE what a day, i promise you ill get a copy of the vid and the outtakes, and post it somewere for all of you!

later zombie days

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!BRAINS!

Step (el-nombrie)

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hmmmm..... im trying to think of a witty response right now, however it is hard to select the most appropriate and amusing comment right now. ill get back to you....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
can it be? have i managed to make the great and sarcasrtic dentrassi silent?

It cant be....no look no words, no movment!

I WIN!

Step (el-nombrie)

Tarriemember
17 posts

Posted:
when my brother started making a zombie movie he dressed up his girlfriends best mates one year old child as a zombie and because kiddies walk really lurchy it looked fab, but then the babies mother turned up and hit the roof so filming was cut short and never quite made it to fruition, but the baby thing was good, so borrow somebodies baby!

Tarrie. Lonely but never alone. Alive but dead inside. Violently happy.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I can smell your brains....

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
well, it was funny enough you giggling throughout the entire post that i didnt think i really needed to add anything.
glad to see your having fun. caught up on sleep yet?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.