Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,928    Replies: 1
"very nervous smit posting here got to do an audition tomorrow night straight after work for the tales of robin hood, they want someone to do some fire entertaining inbetween courses at ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,317    Replies: 12
"You now have the ability to upload an image for your Avatar. Please use this rather than store avatars in the picture gallery.To upload a file click 'My Home' in the menu above, click t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,485    Replies: 18
"I believe most of you who know me, know my plans for the next 10 months: 5 (the winter season) working in Austria, and another 4 travelling South America. Also I believe many of you kne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,800    Replies: 10
"Yeah had a probable case of rabies at work. It was a pregnant cat called Katie. She came into the clinic last week by Dr. Fussell. He said that the people who had been feeding her (she'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,715    Replies: 7
" This is something that has occured to me since me and my friends have started to do a lot of photography, general time delay used is between 2-4 seconds.you become a ghost, a blurry en..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,020    Replies: 33
"i've been not smoking(anything) for ten days now after 11 years of pretty regular joint-age... and have been getting serious headaches for the past few days..it has been suggested to me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,416    Replies: 13
"Hi FolksWell as you may or may not know, I am Dav from Ireland. I am a fella and i am not "personally" on the pill My GF is on the pill and has been for many years. She is allergic to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 604    Replies: 1
"Thinkin about buying one..Anyone ever owned a volkswagon corrado? known anyone who had one? Any quirks I mebbe need to know about? thnx for all the help.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,916    Replies: 6
"Hey all,Have you ever wondered just how long you can stay in an airport?Well after getting off our plane, and having our next flight 24 hours later. Josh and I decided we might as well ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,824    Replies: 15
"okay since its almost christmas and im getting stupidly excited i figured it was time for a christmas challenge.so here it is:my challenge to you all is to build a Calvin and Hobbes sty..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 14
"we win you suck!!! wooo!!!! if you check the either or board i predicted this!! *runs around over excitedly!!!* *then comes the happy dance*for anyone in a state of confusion england b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,709    Replies: 23
"i found this hilarious....am i the only one? it goes on forever "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 19
"So i discovered that my apartment has ants today. How did i discover this you ask. Well today as I raised my toothbrush to my mouth I happened to notice little ants crawling through the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,021    Replies: 10
"I'm not very good at talking to or helping people but I'm going to make it my soul determination with this guy, He's not doing well at the moment and hasn't been for weeks. The Dr. says..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,813    Replies: 12
"Are meteors on one long chain or two seperate ones like poi, and has anyone got any DIY recipies?? Spammie"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,211    Replies: 17
"Is it true... could Dom be the newest member to the admin team...??? If so, congrats Mr Bubble man... and please don't erase any of my post from now on in... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,754    Replies: 11
"whilst spinning last night, I was attacked by a HUGE poi hating, eyelid attacking moth! I'm not kidding, this thing was a behemouth, and right in the middle of my spin, it came out of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,433    Replies: 18
"just to let you know WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20-17 to england!!! i think i should just say that Australia played very well, they stayed in the game and when we took the lead, they fought ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,266    Replies: 17
"i just had an idea....on an email group i'm on we got paired up with other people on the list and we traded cds one year for the holidays. that way we could share our tastes in music w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,866    Replies: 6
"Yesterday I was walking across a cross walk to get to the commuter parking lot so I could get to work on time for my evening shift.There are signs posted before the crosswalk so motoris..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,008    Replies: 37
"Ask away.I just put mine up. I like it lots cos its lots like me! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,682    Replies: 1
"hey all, i haven't been on the forums for awhile (maybe since home of poi was at www.juggling.co.nz, for those of you old enough to remember that! ), but i was planning on doing some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,586    Replies: 6
"Several people have asked my why I changed my signature. The answer? I read the following story - The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 971    Replies: 2
"Check your old ones and your new ones. They are not currently crossing over, so if you responded to someone on the old one, that is where you will hear back from them.Thanks! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,593    Replies: 22
"How fast do you walk.I normally walk pretty fast cause I always wanna get where I'm going.Unless I'm in a good mood, then I walk slower and enjoy it more. I've noticed that some of my f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,366    Replies: 6
"hi all(i like the new HoP! did kinda freak me out when i couldn't access anything the other day....but tis all better now!!! ) anyways...back on topic!! i went and saw 'the lion, the w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,228    Replies: 21
"does anybody know any english or foreign words that rhyme with orange? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,909    Replies: 6
"So who won? at what hour does voting finish?i do hop it was nix? "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,468    Replies: 77
"Hi everyoneIf you dont already know me, Im Davin, from N. Ireland. Im pretty new to Poi/staffs etc and there is noone in my area into twirling.Ive decided that I am going to take a trip..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,233    Replies: 46
"I'm 16 and was wondering if there is anyone my ages on this site who does any type of juggling?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,677    Replies: 3
"Tell me what you think of this, or does any1 have anything else like this?"From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this: What makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,774    Replies: 4
"I have for awhile, and malcolms story of spending 12 hours messing around with the board, and how he was running it off a .txt file before that has broke down my cheap ways and ive boug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,726    Replies: 7
" Wah, wah! For those of you who have met my beautiful flatmate, you can imagine how devestated I am that she is moving back to Australia. However now that she has bought her ticket hom..."
Last Reply by
Views: 804    Replies: 1
"hey,i just found two great links to free music.they are completely legal as they are put up by the record companies.if this is out of order in this forum, i apologizeanyway: in your fa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,082    Replies: 26
"As some of you may have heard..UCOF (Jon) has been creating a video for your viewing pleasure. However....Konsti has been, as of late, rather "motivationally challenged" by not hassling..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,823    Replies: 9
"&lbr;No, not another music thread. Well, not exactly.&rbr;I'm constantly impressed by how radically my mood can change by listening to music. For those that don't know me, I'm not a m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,228    Replies: 12
"Is this a good idea? I've never tried it but it sounds like fun!"
Views: 1,877    Replies: 0
"For the past few weeks I've been out most days (or nights) on my Muni (off road unicycle) with the focus on getting fit.This has involved lots of climbing Sheffields finest hills, and l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,491    Replies: 19
"Welcome to the geriatric ward hahahaha soz, but i felt i should give you guys a place to hang out!theres a lay-z-boy for each of you, with painkillers for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,489    Replies: 24
"self explanitory really.here is where you can test out all the new buttons.ie: what does this do? *hits "poll start"&lbr;pollstart&rbr;&lbr;polltitle=Dentists drills: Good or bad?&rbr;&..."
Views: 636    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 1,602    Replies: 0
"ok, so while sitting here in my job as a ICT techie, doing a full sys scan for the nachi and blaster viruses on a school system, some thing keep bugging me, why are teachers to inept to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,129    Replies: 2
"ths ones for all of us who only have a basic concept of computer languages.how do we add avatars from URLs? where does the file have to be located for the site to load it?how can we put..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,213    Replies: 5
"hey I will be making a poi website soon, so i'm asking permission from the members to use their photo's on it. please , whoever's photo's i can use go ahead and reply.. i dont want to c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,945    Replies: 62
"anyone else get so addicted to this site that you forego everything else? (i.e. going to bed, working, eating) must...go...to...bed"
Last Reply by
Views: 846    Replies: 7
"Come back from my Dad's, go to work (eugh not talking about it) and i come home to find that this site is completely changed! I'm far too tired and knackered to figure out things Any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,360    Replies: 15
"umm how do you get the lil advatar pic on you posts?? "
Last Reply by
Views: 981    Replies: 2
"oh yes... 5 years later..... 30p pay increase over the whole time, the time has come to drop my crummy job and get a cool one ..... i hope..... oh yes.......! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,049    Replies: 6
"This might have already been asked but i couldnt find it..but..What is it and why cant i get a looksie?You all know the bit i mean...that forum you cant get to.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,175    Replies: 7
"I was wondering if anybody is, or knows, any jugglers/spinners in stockholm as im going out to live there in janurary for about 4/5 months. "

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...