Tutorials / Videos
We will also email you these online resources.
No exposed screws or bulky metal parts on our wicks, so no nasty metal burns.
All wicks are stitched on and are easily replaceable.
No glue is used on wicks, so maximum soakage and long burn times.
A Palm ring improves the feel of your hand, with a center large finger spin ring.
The grip is moved away from the fan design to help enhance moves and routines.
A loop at the end of the fingers helps trap the wick in place for easy construction and a more durable life.
Due to the lightweight nature of this design, fans are not recommended to be thrown or dropped as this may cause damage.
No Crossed bars meaning the design is flat and has stronger welding.
No Spot welding/Collision Welding
- 5 x 2-inch wide Kevlar® wick fire heads on each fan.
- Fan Width: 595mm 23.42 inches
- Fan Height: 400mm 15.75 inches
- Fan Weight for Single Stitched Frame: 489g 17.25oz
- They are made from a range of wire thicknesses to improve weight and strength.
- Large Hand Ring External Diameter: 105mm 4.13 inches
- Inner Finger Spin Ring Internal Diameter: 45mm 1.77 inches
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and use tips included.