VrogBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hello to everyone! And more specifically anyone in the Austin area.

Where to begin. . .About two months ago I made the move down to Austin and loving every bit of it. I have been fire breathing for just over 6 years now along with experience in fire staff. Currently teaching myself how to contact juggle and use Chinese Meteor.

After doing a bit of google searching I found a spin group that meets every Tuesday in front of the Capital building. However when checking it out the other day it felt a bit lack luster. I don't want it to come across that I am criticizing anyone's performances, we all have to start somewhere. But I was under the impression it was a bit of a larger meetup. I feel the space in which this meetup takes place has some great potential and the few people I spoke to were extremely friendly, but had little information about the meetup.

Does anyone here know of other meetups in the Austin area?

-Vrog

VrogBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
I'll take a look.

Thank you!

-Vrog

adeleandersonBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
I'm going to an event tonight, if you'd like to join - let me know and I can send along details.