Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
Last weekend was a blast at DEMF, and me and my friend alan were by far the best people there with stix on strings (which really suprised me because im fairly new to it...i only saw a few people there doing it) Well now to my story..While we were there, we had an awesome circle of sticking going on on the undergroudn area...things were going great, the crowd was loving it and taking a shit load of pics (ya i felt like the man for a while there...) well out of nowhere, this group of about 6 girls comes up, and are like, "glowsticking is gay!! learn how to dance for real!!!" so. being the ass i am, i pulled out my footwork with strings. They shut up and left about 1 minute later...im not sure if it was because of me, or the fact that nobody was protesting with them....theres my story (kinda funny huh?) NOw the question..How often does this sort of thing happen to you? It was the first time i ever had it happen...

Pain is pleasure.

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
well, i guess you answered their request by pulln' out the footwork i'd say. and yes, glowstickn' makes me HAPPY too! grin------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!