Forums > Introductions > Dreadlocks, Flumps, Beads and Eyeliner

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Name: Tammie

Location: Scottish highlands - Inverness, which is 5 miles from Loch Ness. No I've never seen the monster, although some guys here insist it resides in their pants...

Hometown: Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, (South Wales)

DOB: 16th March the year of our Lord 1982

Sex: yes please ubblol female

Occupation(s): full time Mummy to two girls!

Favorite Food(s): Beef space raiders, cheesy poofs, chocolate eclairs, guillyan belgian chocolate seashells, chocoloate rice crispie cakes, steak (cooked rare) that ham n cheese stuffed pasta you can get (like raviolli but not),

Favorite Color(s): pink, purple, blue and black - the colour of bruises lol

Toys: Poi, staff soon, beamers, tailed poi, fluffies!!!

Hobbies other than the obvious: I like to dabble in lots of things, for example I'm self taught at guitar, I paint, do pastel drawings, I write (but I get writer's block so I never finish), I love still and moving photography, also photo manipulation (Paintshop pro rocks!), I also like web designing, music creation and mixing (on PC). I tend to babble nonsense and use the abbreviation LOL way to much. Only problem is with so many interests I don't have a particular gift. Oh I do, however, make beautiful and clever babies!(but that's just being biased!) biggrin

Education: whats that? left before form 5 exams sadly

Favorite Book(s): renegade by shaun hutson (if my memory serves correct), the da vinci code, anything by stephen king, shaun hutson, dean koontz.

Favorite Movie(s): Austin powers trilogy, lord of the rings trilogy, stand by me, beetlejuice, gladiator, 28 days later, dawn of the dead, constantine, etc - basically any fantasy/comedy/horror - great if all three are in one movie!

Favorite TV show(s): south park, trailer park boys (whats that all aboot ubblol) simpsons, lost, hex, buffy, nip/tuck

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) - I never wanna grow up lol Oh - get to falmouth, play and manchester sometime in 2006!

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: evanessence, linkin' park, aerosmith, guns n roses, catatonia, stereophonics, nirvana, faithless, moby, kiss (because god gave rock and roll to you), foo fighters, queen, marylin manson....

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): mint choc chip, rasberry ripple

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? nutella obviously!!!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ping! how's it going?

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
WTF! - Yay Sam! where the hell have you been? grin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
been distracted by other things. Also busy with odds and sods. Hoping to get back into spinning etc.

back

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Hello Tink wave
Welcome back smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
damnit I really need to check this more often lol

I had a baby boy, Lucas and he's so amazing! Also my other new baby is a Nikon D90. Pyrowill MADE me buy it so he could prepare me for great things! lol

Facebook me facebook.com/tinklepants!!
or my Flickr

grin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
And yeah Sam WTF indeed!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
'bout damn time missy! hope you enjoyed our visit wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Look! Look two posts in under 1 year!

Right I'm going to make an attempt to actually check this a bit more regularly, no promises but if you're around in London please ping me smile

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Where in London Sam? it's a bloody big place laugh3 I know I used to live there (Kingston)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
my thread aint a meet lol

Of course I enjoyed your visit Mynci! Loved meeting the new additions to my family! ubblove

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
lol 2.5 months to reply! Next time I'll ask via carrier pigeon with a wooden wing! wink

glad to here it. We're off to London Comic-con on Sunday grin

Will speak to you soon I'm sure Tink laugh3

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ok so failing on the 'regular check' thing. Living in Greenford at the moment (way out west) but work near Tottenham Court Road.

S

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Sam - I'm at the Excel arena sunday with Marie and the kids and Step and will be only 8 miles from your work
wink London Comic-Con

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Gah unfortunately double fail: first not checking this in time and secondly being in the wrong continent at the time anyway.

I'm currently working out in Japan until Monday (25th June) then I should be back in the big smoke

S

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
My company is Japanese.

assuming now you're back (it being the 28th and all)

how was it out there? you glowing and wet? (was that ok or too soon?)

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Only mildly glowing (was at the other end of the island). Very wet but that's what I get for going during the rainy season. A lot of hard work, really enjoying being able to bunk off at the moment smile

How are you?

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Not too bad. Knackered from running around after our little 18 month boy (I honestly believe he is part demon, he beat up the bigger kids in surestart and when a girl shut his hand in the door he went bright red with rage gave her the evil eye but didn't make a peep, I honestly thought he was mentally picturing ripping her spllen out)

Works OK I've not been juggling / spinning much recently I don't have a great deal of time so almost no gigs done apart from the odd workshop, but I am visiting Lois on Sunday in Brighton, for a grown up coupley lunch with the kids.

I can't believe I Joined hop 7 years ago. hell I was Juggling before that - I made a pact not to get old "why me!!"

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
censored sake guys lol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Well you didn't like me and Marie spamming your facebook page with 80's carton episodes sothought I'd try HoP with Sam tongue2

aren't you supposed to be doodling or dying laugh3 You've stolen my Girlfiend with that. but it's better than losing her to the sims!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
cannabis is bad hum-kay wink laugh3
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1346932641)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
so very bad laugh3

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
that link you sent me wasn't inspiring. He said he gained ventilation through a hole in his wall. I don't have a hole in my wall!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
two pc out take, one pc intake. neg pressure initialised, job done.
Think outside the box lol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I still have no hole in the wall....

Maybe later for now this isn't something I would look into.

Hell we probably won't even be able to have an Xmas tree this year because of the youngest being so destructive. no way I could support anything else yet.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
hug

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
BUUUUUMP! (lol)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
AYFKM Facebook is a murdering scumbag. RIP this place :(

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Oh, maybe an update. Moved to Southampton at the start of 2019.
Still with Mike.
I got 5 kids in total now. 2 girls and 3 boys - 19 (and living in Bristol), 14 (and still in Scotland), 7, 4, 18 months. Hands full. Health concerns. I'm 38 next year *cries*
Where the hell has the time gone?

Page: ...