richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
Angel rolls are one of my fravorite tricks and i've been trying to work out a way to do this with two staffs from right hand to left hand at the same time as doing it from left hand to right hand so the the staffs essentially pass in the middle. Now as far as i can tell the title to this thread is actually a bit of a lie as doing this with two angel rolls is impossible as they just hit each other. I've recently been trying to do it with a verticle steve and an angel roll. So the steve comes across around the neck and the angel comes across the shoulders. Does anyone have a better way of doing this trick or know if a veritcle steve plus angel roll actually works? Or a video of this being done which i'm still struggling to find.

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSRuKN01XU

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
Ok so its not impossible i was wrong how do you do it though??? is it just a timing trick, does one go infront and behind or is it like butterfly with poi. I assume it can be done with longer staffs.
EDITED_BY: richii (1288633421)

entheogenGOLD Member
173 posts

Posted:
From my understanding of it one of the angel rolls pops up higher than the other. You can basically angel roll one where just the bottom tip passes accross the shoulders, allowing plenty of space for the other to pass 'normally'. Josh can sometimes get it with our juggling staffs. I'd really love to learn it with our contact ones, but it appears to work only with relativly short staffs. Really long ones will always crash :-(

'There are two mantras in life, yum and yuk. I choose yum.'