Forums > Social Chat > CoL 2010 question/concern

Login/Join to Participate

radiologicstranger
18 posts

Posted:
I just finished up my Circles of Light entry and noticed on the CoL conditions page that it states "Post to us before 30th June 2010 (we will allow 2 weeks after that for your entry to arrive)". I was under the impression that they had to be dated on or before the 30th since the overview on the competitions page states that entries close on the 30th.

Does anyone know if this means my video will be automatically disqualified if I send it today?

EDITED_BY: radiologic (1277886351)

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
If it is the same as previous years when I was looking after it at HoP HQ - no. Send it today and you should be fine.
More certainty will be achieved the faster the method of post used though - if you post it today and use the absolute cheapest method such that it takes 4 weeks to arrive, you are likely to be out of luck! :-)

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

radiologicstranger
18 posts

Posted:
Phew. I was a little worried for a moment. Thanks for the advice on the postage as well. New Zealand, here I come!

...well, here my dvd comes, anyway.