Forums > Videos > ahh my planes are melting :0 (plane bending and techyness ahoy)

Login/Join to Participate

recklessmestranger
11 posts

Posted:
a couple of videos of some of the 3d plane bending and concepts ive been working on. i was originally going to shoot my first tut today but decided to wait and get organized.

so instead i did a jam video containing some of the concepts i intend to work on as well as some things ive been recently working on. the music this video is set to is very fast and chaotic and thus my spinning is more such.

also this is a video i made a couple weeks ago with a more smooth flow to it

hopefully sometime soon i will be able to start posting part of my tutorial series. also sorry about the poor audio im hoping to fix it around when i do the editing for the tut's

may peace be with you and happy spinning!!!

UPDATE........

recently i rediscovered my fire heads so decided as requested to put up some fire video.
i have a couple of videos with fire that ive captured as well as a few that i will be putting up after some editing in the next few weeks.
the first of these videos can be seen here

also upcoming i will load some hd video from a large fire compilation video we've been working on.
as always if you like this subscribe,rate, comment, whatever
peace out happy spinning!!!

EDITED_BY: recklessme (1268340226)

recklessmestranger
11 posts

Posted:
oh and also im planning on doing a tutorial series but not solid on what i should go over.
so if anybody sees any particular move or concept they want me to do a tut on just give me a description of the move and a time stamp and you'll help me out allot.

also any advice, comments, rating or other feed back are much appreciated!

oh spinners around the world thank you for existing!
EDITED_BY: recklessme (1266425249)

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure how to even start picking out what I want in the tutorial series. That was some pretty sick stuff, and I want to know everything about it tongue2

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
... watching that made my mind melt a little

Awesome spinning smile

Just a dancer in the dark

Dr.BabsSILVER Member
20% more: DIET ASBESTOS©
34 posts

Posted:
Brilliant!

get a bucket and a mop my friend, Your planes are leaking everywhere. grin

This is some inspirational jamming, well done!

recklessmestranger
11 posts

Posted:
recently i rediscovered my fire heads so decided as requested to put up some fire video.
i have a couple of videos with fire that ive captured as well as a few that i will be putting up after some editing in the next few weeks.
the first of these videos can be seen here

also upcoming i will load some hd video from a large fire compilation video we've been working on.
as always if you like this subscribe,rate, comment, whatever
peace out happy spinning!!!

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
love the 3D spinning, tutorials as such would be difficult to understand at first I think, how bout doing a blog concerning some of your thoughts about mode/spin directions as you are spinning and how they can interact as you switch planes? smile
If I can get inside your thinking then I think it'll be easier to understand whats going on in the more complicated stuff smile

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I agree with liquidtrance. I think some theory vids on just the principles of navigating around your body in different planes would be a good way to start a tutorial series. It's hard to even ask questions about something when you don't understand its framework, you know?

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
Fantastic. What you said in my thread made a lot more sense now. Incredible. I would love to see tutorials.

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!