Forums > Social Chat > Any sofas available in LA?

Login/Join to Participate

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Me and a friend are flying into LAX on 21st August for Burning Man!

We have a ride to the 'Man from Sacramento but we would like to stay in LA for a couple of nights before going there.

Will trade good (sleepy) company, poi moves, Drum & Bass mixes and respect

Require: Just a floor and a supply of fresh herbs . We'll be knackered from the flights and jet lag so no tours or anything like that needed.

Cheers
Jo.
Joderry@another.com

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
I just shot off an email to Iz (Israel) to see if he can help you out. Remember him? Brought the drum set last year...guru of Shakabutu soco-cocos

Anyway, he's kool, lives down south, and works for Knotts Berry Farm - he's actually compiling a whole set of theme park music to serenade us on those sleepless nights..calling it Dream Candy

Oh, and he plans to arrive the same time as us, on Sunday afternoon, can probably drop you off in Sac somewhere early in the morning. Good luck!

The experience of learning is living.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Nice one Karen,

I've emailed him now and that looks all set.

I'm warning you though, I'll be DNBing 'up' his theme park music. He can serenade us with dirty beats and angry bass instead.

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
No warning needed!

You know I can't get enough of your drum 'n bass!

The experience of learning is living.