Forums > Expressive movement / costumes and props > I'd love to see a partner poi performance to this!

Login/Join to Participate

bjrcboyBRONZE Member
journeyman
74 posts

Posted:
To this song!

I imagine a couple(perhaps my girlfriend and I someday?) With interlocking eyes and swirls of fire surrounding their bodies. Together as one, forever and always. Who would have thought fire poi would open my eyes and mind to reveal just how beautiful the world is.

And nothing is more beautiful then love. Two beings - whether human or animals(penguins!) - in love is a magnificent thing. So why not combine natures to most preeminent forces; Fire and Love into one breathtaking performance?

Peace, Love and Circles
-Gerald

EDITED_BY: bjrcboy (1259865464)

BirdybopBRONZE Member
stranger
8 posts

Posted:
i totaly see it. would be dificult cuz its a realy slow song but if thats a style that the couple can do then absolutely. my current girlfriend is interested in learning, maby i could get her to a level at which we could do that. im gna save this song XD

WHAT?!