Forums > Introductions > Me..well it is about me..Hmmm maybe "hello" would be better

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hello

wavehello

hmmmmmm what to write about me as an intro.....damn its make or break time. First impressions are so vital. Oooooo the pressure.

I'm living in South Wales but originate from Essex (No I don't own White stillettos and No I'm not an Essex girl!). I don't bite, I do pinch, I love chocolate and I one day plan on learning lots of stuff I can't do yet.

Hobbies:- include juggling, balls juggleand clubs , Diablo, poi, doodling, music, hating housework (dust is natures way of showing what the burglars have stolen), making things, pulling things to bits (mainly to see how they work) , embarrassing my nieces and nephews (great fun hobbie that all aunties should take up), hugging trees and talking to bees (watch out for the squirrels......they ARE out to get you!)

Ambitions:- Never to grow up. Learn how to burn things safely ubbangel To that ends learning how to poi without stunning myself, blacking my eye or turning myself into a human torch. Learn to play more than one tune on the guitar. Rule the World. Learn to Surf. Conquer my fear of heights. Travel the world in a van with a man named Bob ("why Bob?" you ask...well why not Bob? I'm sure there are loads of nice men called Bob out there! Simons and Johns need not apply).

Boring stuff:- work in sales to pay the bills.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Page: ...