ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
I'm in the mood to be doing some re-decorating of some of my performance props and I’m really desperate to get my hands on a supplier of glitter tape in Australia. I'm specifically looking for gold black and red glitter tape.
I have previously used book contact cut in to strips but i can't seem to find the colours i want and it is not very durable.

I had originally decided to go with identi tape there prices are good and I was fine with the $100 minimum for international purchases. The problem that I’m having is that for $120 worth of tape it was going to cost me around $190 to get it shipped. That is almost double not including the exchange rate. At first i though maybe I’ll get just enough tape for my performance hoops and the postage will be less but then I remembered the $100 minimum. So I’m in a bit of a fix.

Any help would be much appreciated or even any hints as to where i could get this kind of tape preferably in bulk rather than in tiny rolls.

Thanks,
Jane

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />