Forums > Social Chat > For anyone in Edinburgh/surrounding area...

Login/Join to Participate

pop_n_freshmember
48 posts

Posted:
I'm just doing a little background research before I organise a benefit event for a festival that I love, the Big Green Gathering. The festival is in financial trouble and I will, hopefully, be part of the organisation team. So I was just wondering if any of the members would be interested in volunteering your poi/staff/general juggling services.

There's nothing set in stone yet but if there is enough response and I do get a say in the organising then I'd love to have a juggling section for it. It might be big, it might just be small, I simply don't know yet. It's just in the very earliest stages of being thought of.

Thanks all.

Just call me Pop.

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
Oh gosh! I'd be more than happy to help in anyway possible, yes indeedy! The only problem is that I'm currently stuck in Texas and will be until around January =[ Still, please let me know if there's anything I can do, be it from here or when I get back if that's not too late!

"I like LSD because it makes me think I'm good at art." - Dave

"Don't flap your lid at ME!!" - Craig