TribalBeatsSiouxSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
Since Halloween is my favourite time of the year, I made Halloween Sock Poi.

Non-Https Image Link

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Ooooh! Make Jackolanterns (forgive the spelling) out of the bottom!

Kupo!

72 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jarle

Ooooh! Make Jackolanterns (forgive the spelling) out of the bottom!

Ooooohhhh, I did not think of that one, thanks. I am wondering how they would look under a black light, HMMMM

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
Hey! I almost bought those today at Target. biggrin Did you do anything to take out the heel of the sock, or just let it be?

Im thinking I might go back and get the black socks with little skulls and bones on em.

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

72 posts

Posted:
 Written by: squid

Hey! I almost bought those today at Target. biggrin Did you do anything to take out the heel of the sock, or just let it be?

Im thinking I might go back and get the black socks with little skulls and bones on em.

LOL, Target is where I got mine. I just left the heal, I did not want to muck them up since this is the 3rd pair of socks I have tried and have become quite happy with finally.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol those are awesome. i need to make me a pair!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

72 posts

Posted:
Thanks. I am in the process of hanging blacklights right now to have more fun with them and other things.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well my dad is a denture tech and uses all kinds of stuff to make molds of stuff and i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a shrunken head cuz i want to make a clear shrunken head and put led's in it

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus