Forums > Social Chat > wicked new sony advert

Login/Join to Participate

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
loving this advert on telly at the moment..........

and the making of it....................

biggrin

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
That is pretty amazing huh!

Wow you've gotta give it to the guy who came up with that idea!

wow

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol i wonder what he'd been drinking wink

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
People that come up with ideas like that amaze me. I mean, where do you start? Who would have thought that any council would let them do that. I mean jeez I wouldn't have fancied having to clean the mess up!!!!!

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

7,193 posts

Posted:
it looked like the tower block was up for demolition,, that and glasgow council are skint ubblol

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
Yeah good point!!! Money makes the world go round and all that!!! sunny

brittleGOLD Member
131 posts

Posted:
=0 i knew that the bouncy ball advert was real but i didn't think tht this one was

What to do in case of fire??? LET IT BURN!

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol yeah both are real time, the making of the bouncy ball ad is funny. the entire camera crew is fully tooled up in riot gear with shields and everything ubblol

imagine copping one of those balls in the nuts ubblol accelerated mass anyone???

iansmithmember
90 posts

Posted:
The buldings were due to be knocked down. Wish I had heard about it in advance, would have been great to go and watch. Can't remember where exactly in the city it was.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
great advert

did anyone see the tango version of the bouncy ball one? Apparently they got in lots of trouble with local residents for breaking lots of windows!