Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
The other night, i was drinking milk.I said to myself, "Milk is good."Then i started to look at the container.I was fooling around with some glowsticks, and i dropped one inside of the milk jug, and this is when i had the greatest idea ive ever had.Instead of just having a glowstick on the end of your string, surround the stick with a milk jug. Its one of the coolest things youll see, because the whole milk jug is glowing...Awesome tool for showing off skills to newbies smile

Pain is pleasure.

hafsha1member
35 posts

Posted:
Isn't is hard to get the milk jug swinging because it is so big and light?

Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
It seems that way, but i can barely tell the difference when im twirling. Youll just have to compensate a little bit for the added size.

Pain is pleasure.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
lol....I'll have to remember to try that one next time.. *grin*Sounds neato... smile------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
we stck them in water bottles while at raves...it does make for a cool effect..or fill up a large alcohol bottle with water and drop about three glowsticks in...it creates a giant glowing lamp..looks pretty cool sitting around at at parties in the dark.."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
One of the guys that comes to our Wednesday night shin digs has made the most wicked light effect. Had blinking (changes colour each blink) LED lights wrapped in bubble wrap. Looks wicked

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i dont like water, the light goes right through so it looks like a glowstick in a big cage. perhaps mix some water and milk in a waterbottle (a milk jug seems too large) and drop a 6" in. then you'd get the opacity for the whole bottle to glow, but also the transparency for it to not to bee too hard to see through.HOP has an article (well a 3 consecutive articles) on how to do the bubblewrapped LED's.https://www.homeofpoi.com/articles/makingledpoi.htm

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
Some brands of Indian Tonic Water glow in UV. grin