Forums > Meet Others > Big Europeen Travelling Fire Project for 2007

Login/Join to Participate

Alexander_Raynewbie
11 posts

Posted:
peaceHell'O you... you are europeen, from this world or even an other sphere, you like to play with fire or light, you're practicing juggling swinging spinning or even drowing, you would like to travel around europe during the summer 2007 with plainty of stranges charachters just like you and make a big fire or light performance for free with an army of your pairs in a diferent place city or country every night... this forum is for you and the project have to be done... with your help

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
I would love to do that i live in england and next year i am going to all the english festivals and the EJC as well... what time u thinking of doing the travelling

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Alexander_Raynewbie
11 posts

Posted:
It will depend of when will be the convention but I'm thinking about something like a month of travelling,maybe less, it will depend of who wanna come and how and also the travelling can b before or after the convention, I'm waiting for the date for clearing that...

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Nice idea, keep us posted. smile

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Well i am definatly going to as many festivals as possible... and i am ment to be traveling round Europe to spinning poi and staff etc

medstaBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
sounds like a mint idea,,,good luck fellas and gt spinning

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
thanks if anyone wants to come along pm me or somthing

Alexander_Raynewbie
11 posts

Posted:
You know, this project will be done with who want to come and build by who want to make it...nothing is already done... but my self I know that I will do it, even if i'm alone... but it will be better with motivated persons, instead of everybody on his own ...
Don't you think?

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
yeah i think we should do it together but need some idea on costs etc

Alexander_Raynewbie
11 posts

Posted:
in france many persons heard about it and are pretty interested... so I'm not sure it got to be done... as an experience...

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
well i will a make a list of ferstivals i am at next yeaor going to

PooKaSILVER Member
journeyman
64 posts

Posted:
Yes I should be interesting too!!! I saw this project a little bit late... but it's around wich weeks (I mean month)??!!!!!!!!!!

Alexander_Raynewbie
11 posts

Posted:
It will be something around the EJC in athene... my self I'm going for a 2month juggling travelling around europe and I think that the EJC will be a great meeting point for starting this journey...
and so the convention is ending on the five of august...
and then here we go...
this project is growing slowly but this list of festival could be really great... my self I'm looking for a way of travelling (I'm fond of itchick (please escuse my english...)) but I'm not sure that every one will be fond of it so if you a an other idea (caravan, car, bus, train, submarin...) this will be really welcome...

JonathanStraynewbie
4 posts

Posted:
I could be interested.

I've been spinning poi for 4 years now. I live in San Francisco, sometimes, but I am currently an an extended trip through Africa.

I might be in Europe this summer.

I am very active in the Fire community in California, as a founding member of the group Interpretive Arson -- see interpretivearson.com for some of our work.

When were you thinking of starting this tour?

- Jonatha