Forums > Videos > Quick video of Beaming poi

Login/Join to Participate

BB WolfBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
weavesmiley So my dad is a composer and was working for a video game music composer for sony and made a video of me doing poi to his music in the backround... please go and watch and look around his site. the video is in downloads and is marked as "mars dance" weavesmiley

https://www.scottdickey.com/download.html

ps its not my best so dont expect anything spectacular

kinda like my spelling

EDITED_BY: BB Wolf (1148328303)

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
that's raveriffic, if i was thinner i'd get some!

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
Thinner? biggrin broseph, im not so thin myself, a bit of a wide load i am biggrin Dont be discouraged by that, i have a 4 beat weave, btb butterfly, windmill, and much more down, easy. Practice is all it takes wink and BB Wolf, i love the music, and especially the lights. Is it LED lights? it was awful bright, frickin loved it bro, and do you mind telling me the music, ill spread the word to my friends, tell them to spread it, it was pretty trippy. rock on, much love

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

BB WolfBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
The Music was created by my dad for this video. If you want more talk to him through his web site, or if you cant get ahold of him get ahold of me. for the Poi I was useing Beaming poi, an led poi that you can buy off this website that i highly recomend. I am hopeing that my dad and i can put out a new video with some better moves and such... im workin on it.