Promethean_AdvocateBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
Anyone going this year? I remember a couple of years back before I was interested in the art that there was a group in there one night with the campers, spinning and giving a few lessons... is anyone performing, officially or otherwise?

Joel

Incendiary meditation

“Think not of the staff as being rigid, but of your mind as being that which is inflexible.”

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I will be around, and if you ask nicely I may even take my gear down wink Send me a pm if you fancy meeting up.

The Wispies (will-o-the-wisp) are a Canberra fire crew who were probably the ones you saw. Headed up by Evish.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Not sure they still perform... Eve and the other lovely young chap are in WA now

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
smile And I am sure she is having a good time. I think the rest of the guys are still together and performing, from what she said when I saw her at the SJC. But that was before she went to Perth.

At the very least, their support band the Dahahoos will be performning (I really really rate those guys, see them if you can). As such there shall be a couple of firespinners around.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...