43 posts

Posted:
hey does anyone know if poi get through Australian customs plz help me
EDITED_BY: razza (1138526971)

Horsepower is how fast u hit a tree. Tourqe is how far the tree goes with u

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
uuummm....yes?? and the point of that was.....what exactly??

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

razzaSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
wat do u mean by "what exactly?? "

1,627 posts

Posted:
Ah now that your post has been edited i see the point. maybe it would have been wise to post this only once, and in the 'Help' section.

In answer, that depends. Are you talking about fire poi? If so then have they been used? Practice poi and new fire poi which have not yet been lit should be ok to get through customs as they do not contain any residual flammable liquid. Although it is wise not to put them in your hand luggage, some customs officials are more particular than others. This is assuming you are talking about you travelling and taking you poi with you...

Hope this answers your question. And I don't think it's necessary for me to post this answer in all the other threads started asking the same question is it?! tongue

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

razzaSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
well i thinking of odering a chain and ball and a staff form this website and was concerned if i got them sent to australia if there will be any problems with customs

1,627 posts

Posted:
Oh I assumed you meant you would be travelling with your poi. Well in that case there should not be any problems with getting them sent over here biggrin Have you read all the details about getting them sent over and any information that HoP has, I'm sure it would say in there somewhere, but other wise it should be ok. smile

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
There are plenty of threads around about getting fire toys into the country, I would search, but Im not a very good searcher...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
buying anything from HoP to be delivered to australia is fine, bazillions of people do it wink

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
oh, woops, didnt read he said this website.
Yeah, of couse you will be fine, if it wasnt, HoP wouldnt sell the way it does

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Only used fire equipment is a hassle to send or bring into or take out of Australia.

New stuff that has not been lit before is fine.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
razza - Please check the Shop FAQs for any questions about buying from Home of Poi. If your question isn't answered there you can try contacting the shop directly.