Forums > Videos > My... Second Video I think...

Login/Join to Participate

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
I think I posted one on here before and I sucked really bad...
So heres my second one...

https://www.godemperor23.com/poi.mov

Cy weavesmiley

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
I must still suck ass if I've had no comments in 2 days... frown

Cy

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Sometimes comments aren't altogether forthcoming.. don't let it bring ya down. If you want a critique, ask for one, otherwise you're just posting to share. I don't think I saw your first vid, so I can't compare to it or what progression has been made. As it stand though, what you have here is a smallish vid of some wild spinning.. There's really just not much to comment on. Was there some specific feedback you were hoping for?

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

CyberboySILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Good points.
I dont exactly know...
Maybe something like...
"Hey thats cool..."
or
"Oh my god... you fuckin suck... go jump off a cliff you suck at life..."
Either of those would be acceptable... haha

Cy

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
let me get home downlode it and i will have a comwnt or two im sure

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Nice trousers!
Infact Nice Clothes in general!!

Where did you get them, they would look top for our gigs!

The spinning is cool, if not a little limited, but it will come on, i mean you havent been spinning that long..... you spinning is i guess done mostly in clubs? that would explain the speed.... why not try slowing it down, and "sharpen up" those planes....

I do like your clothes style though! wanna share them?

passing through, this world still lives.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
A lot of people download stuff without commenting. sometimes because they have no time, others because they have no creative input. the rest are just greedy for spinny videos.

I love my pink fluffies. They are ace.

You spin very energetically, try slowing it down like frodo said and work on your planes. I'm constantly working on my planes *does a plane noise while running around in circles*
Face the camera when doing reels and butterflies, and face the side when weaving. Keep your head up. Smile, and do a back flip!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...