Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Mid Winter Juggling @ Ruighoord - Amsterdam 17dec

Login/Join to Participate

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
An all night juggling event in Holland. Food, drinks, music and games, and most importantly a large heated hall. Unfortunantly it's costing us a pretty penny to organize so we're working on a ticket basis. It's cost you 4 euros for the night. We're looking for at least 50 participants. For reservations and more info check out www.midwinterjongleren.tk provided you've got dutch on that list of languages-i-can-speak.

What to expect, a full light rig, music, films, games, videos, shows, workshops and a nice worm coffe when we do finally hit 8 am the next morning. If someone from abroad wants to join us, get in contact for sleeping arrangments for the days around the event.

For more info check out mots forum

or [Old link]

Or PM marco.cj, telpeva isil or me.

Non-Https Image Link

Credits for picture usage

More information to come.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I'll be there

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

marco.cjmember
126 posts

Posted:
me too :-) but yeah,. i'm expected to show up as since I'm the one organising it.

For the non-dutch speaking I-want-to-be-there's: an english site is under construction and should be up after this weekend on www.midwinterjongleren.tk

marco

~Look into the sphere Sarah,.. it can show you your dreams,...

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
Me too! me too! bounce2 bounce bounce2

Thomas

Devil - Dmember
72 posts

Posted:
Me too!