BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Everything's going wrong at the same time yet again.

There's family sh!t going on in Germany that I can't even help with cause I'm in Scotland.
I've just got an email saying I've basically done >1 month of work for nothing.
My carpal tunnel syndrome is coming back with a vengeance after having pretty much disappeared and I haven't slept more than half an hour at a time all night, didn't sleep enough the last 2 days either, so I'm really tired, and sitting at work, and wondering what I'm doing here.

And there's tons of other stuff happening... all on its own wouldn't be worth a mention, but it's all coming together, and it's all I can do to not start crying at my desk and running to hide somewhere frown

I feel I need more time, but all I seem to be doing with my time is catching up on organising things that someone else should've done, or that I should've done ages ago, or wasting it because I'm simply too tired to get off my arse and do something, or because I'm so full of self pity that I find it hard to motivate myself for anything.

But the next bit of time I'll actually have off (=not working/organising something to do with juggling/singing on the weekend and having to be places at certain times) will be Christmas which I'll spend with the family, and given how the situation there is at the moment that will be anything but relaxing.

Someone tell me it'll all pass in a few days and I'll be happy and fine please?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
it'll pass in a few days and you'll be happy and fine hug

i too have been feeling very lo lately but it dose pass

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
it'll get better
hug

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
and just think...at least you've got water! ours has been cut iff until 4 this afternoon and no-one bothered to tell us!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug

well i can't tell you it'll all be fine in a few days cause it might be and it might not be. and you might feel better tommorow and it might take a week and who knows.

i suck at being comforting, huh? But i'm good at being honest. what i can tell you is there's tons of people who care for you and will help you in various ways.

and also if you decide to do just one thing... it'll help. it;ll make you feel better later.

and if you can't, well, at least eat and stuff smile

and get some hugs.. here's a virtual few to get you started hug hug

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Yesterday I was feeling pretty bad about various things.
I still fell pretty bad about some stuff today, but at least the dog hasn't pissed on the carpet at all ubblol

Things will get better, little by little.
hug

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
hug hug huglove love love hug hug hug

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
hug hug hugs and smooches to all who need them!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Thank you all smile am still incredibly tense and headach-y and annoyed at everything, but I've found a little spark of stubbornness somewhere that's right now saying "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" and is determined to ignore bad stuff.

As my favourite wizard Zedd says, don't think of the problem, think of the solution.

(And if there is no immediate solution, just get on with bloody life ubblol)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Didn't you know?

Zedds dead baby, Zedds dead.

biggrin

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Bags, UCOF! Where's my stew and biscuits!!)

(G.W. Dahlquist)