Forums > Introductions > Not really new, but kinda new!

Login/Join to Participate

k2damfcSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to actually give an introduction. I've been on this forum for a minute just never actually got to do the introduction thingy. I'm 21 and from Columbia, MD USA. I actually am a what you call "Raver" and I saw people doin the glowstrings for a while. Someone taught me howto do a 3 point weave, I was hooked. Started lookin up things on glowstringing, and came across an enchanted art called poi. I made my own from old paint pants, blackbeans, some hemp rope, a key ring, and shoe laces. Since I've kinda made better ones with handles and chains and the whole 9. I enjoy this forum, haven't been one of those kinds of people, ya know, the forum kind. But I come on this one everyday. Kind of a dork for someone who is just starting out but FUX IT!!!! POI IS THE SHIZNAT!!!! AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!

KC weavesmiley

I'm K To The Motha F*CKIN C Home Boy, K To The Motha F*CKIN C

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Hello, welcome to HoP!!

wave weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hehehe welcome! you sound like youll fit in here nicely biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.