Forums > Social Chat > A favour I ask all of you, our final film, please watch and review :)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hi, Sorry for my relative absence on HoP lately, been so busy getting this film finished (and yes thats why the Falmouth 3 vid has been so late) but the hand in is tomorrow and me and the other 2 guys I worked with would love some feedback, we have already beena dvised to submit it to a short film festival. Our tutor who quickly viewed it said it was better than these 2 other pieces of 3RD!! (im 1st) year work and those one two awards!

So anyway I would love for you guys to tell me what you think.

The film is called 'Isaac'. The project we were given was called 'Alternate Superhero'. It is a story of a boy who idolises Superheroes and eventually has to make a choice to be like the superheroes he idoloises or be his own kind of superhero.

Download instructions: click on link, go to bottom of page, click free and then wait about 30 seconds and you will see it'll say download 'Isaac' at the bottom. Cheers

Please go to https://www.poiinthepark.net
, if your not registered, register, if you are heres the link

https://www.poiinthepark.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=3&lid=63

Thanks to Pk and Mech for sorting it out for me hug

this is the web version where we have blurred out the actors surnames too

hug

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Cool vid Will. Very professional.
Hope the critics enjoy it as much as i did. Good luck at the awards....

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
just watched it:
very nice video, especially liked the little message at the end. Good use of images to convey the story rather than words. Thought the mirror shot was *very* cool

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
*bump*
Any last possible viewers before its taken off the site? I'd be very appreciative biggrin

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I watched it Will- I really liked it- the music was particularly evocative.

I didn't realise you were a budding film maker- Best of British for that biggrin

Page: