KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Ok, my college rocks again (uni, whatever. actually, both.)

They finally let me into my honors class. (the one they had been telling me, "thank you for enrolling" and not actually letting me enroll.....)

Someone dropped intro sociology so i can take it and decide if i want a minor in it, whatever, i'm psyched i got the last new spot in it

And now i'm just waiting on a permission code for Japenese one from my instructor (who did promise it too me earlier.)

whoooooo!!

only thing i'm waiting on now is permission to move in two days early..... otherwise i'm in trouble *eep*

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
sooo happy for you, angel !!!

GOOD FOR YOU, you deserve it !!!!!!

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!
Non-Https Image Link

hope it works out even better than you're expecting
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Congrats hon!!!!

Your time at uni will be the best of your life

All the best

Kuro

whats up with all the limitations?

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
wish i could be so excited about going back to uni, its my final year, and its gona be tough, not like the first 2 years of lazyness. Oh well i've been working for the last year, and i guess it has to be better than that.

Well done honey xx

The bigger the pants the better!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Yay, Kyrian! I know all this college stuff can be such a pain in the ass. I think they do it to you on purpuse, evil sadistic bastards! Oh well....once again, yay Kyrian!

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Kyrian:
Ok, my college rocks again (uni, whatever. actually, both.)

They finally let me into my honors class. (the one they had been telling me, "thank you for enrolling" and not actually letting me enroll.....)

Someone dropped intro sociology so i can take it and decide if i want a minor in it, whatever, i'm psyched i got the last new spot in it

And now i'm just waiting on a permission code for Japenese one from my instructor (who did promise it too me earlier.)

whoooooo!!

only thing i'm waiting on now is permission to move in two days early..... otherwise i'm in trouble *eep*

Hehehe. You haven't even gotten to campus and are already planning what you're going to minor in? *chuckle*

Hell, I guess everyone does that =)

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.