dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
Was trying to figure out a way to spin in my space-limited apartment last night and picked up a pair of white athletic socks to spin. They were a bit light, so I put a 2$ coin in each one, and they were great. Didn;t hurt when i hit myself, and they spun nicely. I bet they'd look pretty sick under black light, especially if they'd just been washed with phosphor-based detergent. It's look kinda like spinning fire rope, especially if you sewed two socks together. Would spinning socks in a rave be a little too trailer trash? At least I'd be able to see the humour in it. ------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Athletic socks!?those must be some PrEtTy-L0NG socks then! lol. I'm from the US, so i have not the slightest clue as to what a $2 coin looks like or how much it weighs... it'd be pretty funny, but that's only if they knew you were j/k'n around------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff