PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
So...there is a bit of negativity and sadness and such kicking about the board lately...especially between the Suicide Why??? thread and the Why Do You Get Up In The Morning thread. So.....

I thought this might be a nice little sounding board to bitch, to whine, to complain or just to work all those little letches out of your brain.
If you don't want anyone to read it simply put that at the top, and at least we won't respond

I don't know.... I just think that sometimes we all need a venting area but don't really want anyone to listen to the insanity, I thought this might make a nice corner.
Maybe it's a stupid idea but.....eh......

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
For example:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I felt like screaming and I don't know why, but I am better now, thank you....

[whiping of shirt and exiting room calmly]

[ 19 June 2002, 00:03: Message edited by: Pele ]

Pele

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Pele deawr coudl you edit that scream to have a space or two and make this a little mroe reader friendly?

so it mebbe takes one computer screen instead of two?

and personally, i think it's a great idea.

i could go on and on about my life and all the dumb little things i don't wnat to bitch about cause it makes me stupid.

so mebbe i'll set an example afetr i finish looking through these posts.

and i hope to see dark mind here cause i'm a little worried about him/her

dm you can pm me too if you ever need anyone, i know pele offered in another thread!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
well, this is my random recent gripe that is not supposed to matter...

relatives. they whine and whine and tghey always want you to do something different and talk to them nonstop yet they don't care what you have to say. they patronize you nonstop, they get upset when you do something they don't wnat you too, ask the same questions over and over agian, claim everything is for your own good, that they know what eveyroen is feeling, and refuse to take no for an answer. they beg and whine and touch you all teh time and i cannot stand to be touched by adults in my family it's beyond even just annoying it's actually fucking up my body sometimes i try not to let it but....

anyway, i'm using Pele's happy ranting space!

i can't stand it.

but i feel special tonight

and i'm reaidng about cool stuff

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I love this idea......Thanx Pele
Don't read this unless you are really looking for something to do but.........
There's fucking hundreds of things that get on my tits.
Work:-
Work is the main fucking thing, I hate work at the moment. Every stupid moron in the world works at my place, and I'm the poor bastard that has to deal with the shit they create by being morons.
I fix PC's; now everyone that has access to change things, feels an incessant urge to change things when they have no fucking idea of the consequences. They then have the nerve to tell me that it was me that changed it the last time I was there, or that it was the mail upgrade that stopped their keyboard working, regardless of the fact that when i picked it up half a cup of coffee poured out of it - WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a stupidest user competition every week, every week someone breaks the points record.
Arrogant Tossers:
Arrogant Tossers (Like My dad) who think that their opinions are MORE valid than mine. WHAT? - Fuck off- OK, you're entitled to your debate, argue against mine. Take the piss out of me for being stupid, short or whatever you feel like, but don't you fucking dare laugh at me for my opinions. Mine are based on what i've heard, your are base on what you've heard, we can debate stuff and inform each other of our experiences but if ANYONE, tells me that they are right and have NO BASIS for it other than "becasue that's the way it is" they can kiss my ass.
Grasses:-
no not the marajuiana kind (for they are my saviour) but tossers that think they can get somewhere in life by holding other people back, and getting them into shit for what they're doing.
TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE:- You're Wankers......
Nippers:-
OK I was one once, and in many eyes I still am.
But when i'm spinning fire...."No you can't have a go, they're mine. You're going to hit yourself and blame me for letting you have a go.....FUCK OFF".
When I'm out with my mates..."No, you're not big and hard because you're trying to start a fight with me in front of your mates......you're a dick"
"If I hit u, I'm a cu*t in front of my mates for hitting a nipper, if i don't then you're going to do me in front of your mates and I'll look like a bigger cu*t"
The Weather:-
It's shit here, I hate it. it's either windy, raining, both or about to be..........
The government:-
If it was a democratic society liek it's supposed to be then fine......that would be cool. But when you have a choice between 3 parties, all running shit pretty much the same way (into the fucking ground), then you're fucked either way........
The Law:-
Too many threads kicking about with my opinions on them already so in summary - "it's all bollox"
Local People:-
Coming from a small town where everyone knew everyone elses business, I still get recognised by dick-heads i knew from school when i go home for the weekend. Being a book worm type back then i get geezers coming up trying to give me shit thinking I'm the same pushover. Fuck Off too....
I've been in 4 fights in gosport in the last year.
I haven't lived there for 2.
Trying to eat somewhere in london at lunchtime:-
***Just bangs head on table***
Trying to get on a tube at rushhour:-
***Bangs head some more***
Things that piss me off??????........
Fuck it, I might as well make a list of what doesn't.............

.....But damn do I feel better.
I might just make it through this afternoon.

Clouds and butterflies and sunshine
(Sorry for all the swearing)
Love u all (especially all the cutesy poi girlies) - xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I'm sick a f*cking tired of those little silica packets in my shoes!!! what the hell. if I wanted some f@cking silica I would go out and buy some f#cking silica, I mean @*# damn!!! and then there's child proof containers. I HATE child proof containers. if your kid cant have it, dont let them have it!!!

and the movie "naked lunch", that had nothing to do with naked or lunch!!!!

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Right now my bitch is the political games being played at work piss poorly by people who are not bright enough to play them.
Long sotry short, my boss-the good boss- is being the fall guy fr everything wrong, so corporate sent down a "babysitter" to watch him. Baby sitter has a gambling problem and is a liar and a thief who only got the job because his brother works in corporate. Bullshit! Good boss broke his wrist so now they are using that as leverage to push him out, and then when good boss removes his htings from the store to make sure it doesn't get stolen or whatever, they ask me and one of the other managers why. Bullshit! Ask him. Don't like the underhanded game playing going on. I don't like when people act one way but talk another and sit on their asses saying "look how hard I work".

My other one...and this one has really fried me. An illegitimate claims company calls me trying to collect a claim from an insurance company saying I let my coverage with them lapse. Now, here's the kicker...I never had that insurance company. Never even heard of them! But they are claiming I owe them $21,000. Ummmm...no. Go away and leave me alone. It is an interesting fight though.
Damn money hungry lazy twits!

I need to go eat.

Okay so....Spanky, why so confused? and Small Boy, I liked the arrogant tossers. That was a good one! Kyrian, that is why I avoid my relatives as much as I can, usually. Well, that and they keep trying to "witness me" in order to "save my soul". LOL

Pele

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
im scared....

super'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
LMAO @ Master Na - thats one of the funniest things I've heard all day!!!!

Because of that I have nothing to moan about.....LOL

Thanks babe xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

jenEmember
11 posts

Posted:
i'm very sad.
i don't understand the male species.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
its ok jenE. I'm a guy and I dont understand us either.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
amen to that one!!!

go do guys confuse me, well, some guys, like, and guys complicated enough for me to be interested in as more than a pool mate...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
And what's the DEAL with airline food?

Oh, sorry, I thought we were doing standup...

As for guys, or girls for that matter. I think we're all pretty simple if you take the time to communicate and listen and learn.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
fine NYC, be obvious

if i can just get over being idioticly shy we'll be all set....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Please don't bother to read this it's just my rant.

Un-neighborly neighbours: Got home yesterday after visiting poorly elderly Aunt in hospital to find caravan(trailer) door wide open. Some one had broken in and rifled through everything throwing it all over the place. AAagggh!! Then the little girl from next door but one comes over and says there were some boys in the caravan while we were out and she was watching them. I thought oh well she just a kid ,there was nothing she could do against three teenage lads. Then she says her mum was there and didn't even say a word to them either. Well great, thanks kind neighbour (in heavily sarcastic tone!!!!!). Luckily nothing stolen as nothing worth stealing in there but one hell of a mess to clean up.

Supid idiots who break glass in streams: Dogs were playing in a stream having a lovely time fetching sticks etc until Molly cut her paw really deeply on a broken beer bottle some idiot had thrown from the bridge into the water. Upon looking closer at stream I realised there was loads of broken glass by bridge and some inconsiderate idiot has been having a *smashing time*. AAAgggh! Have these idiots got a brain? I think not!

Nasty mates who borrow your van and when you ask them for diesel money they have a screaming fit at you: Note, this happened two minutes after I told her my favourite Aunt had been rushed to hospital with a suspected stroke and I was very upset and worried. To mates like this I say fuck you I have better enemies than you. Oh and next time hire a friggin van cos you ain't borrowing mine again!

Smart ass receptionists who are worse than automated answering services: I get very annoyed when my call is answered by someone who thinks they know what I want before I have finished speaking. It infuriates me when they start telling me what they think I want to know and when I try to tell them they've made a mistake and they get stroppy because I interupted them!! It makes me want to scream!

I feel a bit better having got all that off my chest.

Are we nearly there yet?

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
grrrrr
i HATE my work shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE IT!!!!!!

and those little balls of lint that get stuck to your only pair of good pants! and you cant tell if others can notice them, but to you they stand out like a VERY sore thumb.
i hate those too.

[ 24 June 2002, 01:06: Message edited by: sarah... ]

Fire... A bushmans telly

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
and people with their high beam headlights on when theyre behind you.
WHAT ARE THEY!!? STOOPID???

Fire... A bushmans telly

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
i think thats all..
thankyou

Fire... A bushmans telly

Morganemember
102 posts

Posted:
not really a rant
just tired grumpy lonely and drifting

knowing what u oughta do often doesn't help at all....*sigh*

where is a nice lil cave where i can hide (preferably with my pois)

i always thought with 30 i would know what i wanted out of life
feel like the square thingy trying to fit through a round hole

Bleh
Morgy

Out to Wrong Rights and Depress the Opressed.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Last Friday I found some moldy cheese stuck in my bed. Like RIGHT when I opened my covers. I stared at it for a second, almost had to scream but just walked out of the room.

Moldy-cheese-a-phobia is a bitch. No clue where I got it either.

-- On a more serious note (yeah, I was serious about that too, but it seems strange) --

I need to go on a 50 mile hike in New Mexico in a week and a half. Not really fond of backpacking with the boy scouts (for I don't like any of them that much, and the only person that is a mite likeable talks about EverQuest all the time, and that gets pissy).

It's gonna be 12 days of no food other than mush. At least that's how they described it. Well, "... basicly they'll be pretty happy to see the first McDonnalds...". No shower for 12 days. (now I'm starting to sound like I'm a pretty-boy...)

---

Middle school. I just graduated. Well promoted. ("because it's not really graduating because it's not a formal event!" - quote from our lovely Principal... )And most of my friends are 7th grade now 8th grade. My best friend (that's a girl. I have two best friends, Xebarsis is the guy.) is going to a totally different school. My girlfriend moved 3 hours away. My "lil sis" moved 1 and a half hours away.

---

Yup. That's my life in a small itsy-bitsy nutshell!

Kinudin
(Sorry for the rant =) I didn't intend it to be that long)

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
And how does your room always seem to get messy behind your back?
*sighs and shakes his head*
I'm rather confused. It was clean a week ago.

[ 24 June 2002, 13:24: Message edited by: Kinudin ]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yeah i know what you mean about teh room!!

eesh. and as for teh friends thing, it'll work out in the end. a year doesn't turn out to be such a long time. adn you can be social ..well, when ur not at colorguard practce

and i'm jealous taht you get to go backpacking... but then i understadn if they're not ur mates...

i don't have a rant lately. just taht i'm confused about boys again but you knows that's nuthin new....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

ArseNiCBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
Heh this is lovely...

never usually randomly rant just hold it in but...
sick of people close to me dying
tired of living around people that u cant get past a certain point with
tired of waiting
tired of liking girls and not liking guys but still having to hide about it..
its really shitty and annoying at times

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
well don't have to hide it around me arsenic

peopel can be shitty. i sort of ignore them when they are. plenty of good people about too tho.

i haev to look out for them more though.

Peace & Love, Kyrian

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah