nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Hello,

Is there anyone on this board who lives in Israel or knows fire spinners in Tel Aviv? I will be in Tel Aviv till June 28 and would love to hook up with local poi/staff folks.

I heard there was a gathering on the beach with drummers and fire spinners but i dont know exactly when and where.

Nomad

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Nomad, remember searchs? wink

Have fun in Tel Aviv!

hug hug wave wave

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Sensuosamember
25 posts

Posted:
My home town..just imagine the response of F 16's flying above to observe the strange fire balls swinging around on the beach..safe travels

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
hey dude,

when spinning in Goa I met a decent twirler (cant remember his name) who said there is an excellent gathering on the beach on Sunday afternoon / night - with loads of experienced twirlers.

its worth a shot!

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Thanks Josh, i'll head to the beach on sunday then.

Gidj, i tried to contact the israelis registered in "meet others" but nobody answered, so i turned to the board. I know by experience that that section can have old and out of date information, sometimes from people who got into spinning for a very short time but had registered their info at the peak of their excitement when they started spinning.

Nomad

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Miss you homie.

Hope all is well.

Will I see you at EJC?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
dude also try the isratrance forum, trance headz often know of drum jams / fire jams.

www.isratrance.com

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Yo yo NYC. Miss you too bro. I dunno about going to EJC. There is a small scale Euro Burning Man in the works the same weekend, so i might go to that instead. If i dont go, you'll see me the last weekend of EJC. You're going through Paris anyway, right? So you can stop by my place for a day or 2.

Thanks again Josh, i'll check out that forum.

Nomad