DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(SAW)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(THEM)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(LAST)OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(NIGHT)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(OH)OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(MA)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(DEAR)OOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(LORD!!)OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Az abouve, So below...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

you scared me, DFQ and besides, you woke me up in the middle of the office

so, how was it ? anybody care to tell me about Tool ? amybe you can bring me a tape next saturday to listen to ???? would be awesome actually

shine on
cass

[ 14 May 2002, 02:03: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
good choice

must av been one hell of a gig!!!

Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
AAAAAAAHHH!!!

They were ho-bda-bob0bb0bobo!!! DAMN!

Yes, twas truly fantastique!! Maynard dances like
a demon!
Cass, I will do my best to remember a TOOL tape/CD for PIP. I don't know what kind of music u like, they may be a little heavy for you. But u should be able to appreciate the lyrics and complex rythems they use - THEY'RE FUKING SICK BASTARDS!! (Sorry Cass, that IZ meant to be a compliment! )

WHOOHO9O9OKFFKWIHHHSOOOSASASAHAAAHAHAAHHH!!!!
PIP V SOON! Can't wait to meet everyone!

HEY SPIKE! R u a Mason? u filthy rotter u!

'We can't stop here!-this is bat country!'

xxx

Az abouve, So below...

preambledmember
53 posts

Posted:
i just had to say:

THEY ROCK HARD.

It's good to see Oseuss Labyrint and Alex Grey's art too.

Lateralus rocks my socks.

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
im so incredibly jealous DFQ, i wanted to go, my good friend went, said it blew his mind. *lucky pups !*

i have to agree with robert, lateralus is fantastic

lucky lucky you !

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
Twas the best show ive ever seen! maynard is incredible, and, well, dont get me started! they are just fantastic! LIFE CHANGING!!!!!! I am a better person because of what i saw

Fire... A bushmans telly

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
what do you mean Mason your majesty???

Your humble servant
Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
what do you mean Mason your majesty???

Iz your '33' a degree?

Or merely there for all to see?

xx

Az abouve, So below...

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
33 is my girlfriends favorite number!!

answers on a post card

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Ah,..

Veri good my son.

xx

Az abouve, So below...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
dfq
i hope you`re tool`d up (oof!!! ouch!!!)
for this afternoon
i hate it when i do that...
did the masons like orange things
or was it the templars ?
i`m now 33 by the way
don`t listen to bob dylan when he says 'take what you have gathered-from co-incidence'
i`d`ve said sings but he sort of says that line
er especially now...
woowoo

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
DFQ... you are a goddess honey...Tool are the Gods of my world.... the naked people hanging from the roof really did it for me...
I was loving the action and couldnt talk for three days after the gig...
push the envelope....watch it bend....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
Osseus Labrynt!!
they were incredible!
they are the people in the film clips.. like schism...
they are truly amazing performers!! and they compliment tools truly amazing music so welL!

Fire... A bushmans telly

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

DFQ

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
HEY ORANGE!

WOooOOPDIwoOOPwOOooP!!

Az abouve, So below...

Brigemember
10 posts

Posted:
'push the envelope watch it bend' GOD i love Tool..Their music is outrageous! What a positive uplifting experience it is to listen to them..I saw them in concert in NY @ Madison Square Garden, my friend has contacts in the music industry and he got us amazing tickets..We rocked so hard all night! After a while it was so hard to tell who was on stage them or US! We wore these horribly scary masks to the show..They were like a leather face type of mask and they really freaked people out..We has them on while dancing our asses off the whole show..I can't wait to see them again and again and again...
Remember this when saturn comes back around; it could either lift you up and stick you out like a child or it could drag you down like a stone..However, its all up to YOU!!
Stay Golden Pony Boy!

jenEmember
11 posts

Posted:
Spot on guys.
I saw tool last june and had ridiculously high expectations of them because they are the best band in the world.
They surpassed all my dreams. I get a warm feeling just thinking about that gig...........

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I just made the regrettable mistake of listening to the 'Third eye open' string quartet/chamber music tribute album to tool. I expected a substantial experience. the cd sleeve said something about the impact of the music not needing screaming guitars. perhaps it doesn't. but i know it doesn't need tacky orchestration!!!
anyone else hear it?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
man, i almost got hired by tool but they found my # too late! SUCKS!!! i had a big throbbin one when i found out! AAAARRG!!! still might land it, tho, we'll see...then i'll finally be cool!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Stevilmember
18 posts

Posted:
Tooooooooooolllllllllll

Yep gots to agree they are mad but you have to be pulling my chain..... an orchesteric version?

-----------------------------
Bark Bark Bark, Meeoow Meeoow Meeoow, Munch Munch Munch