TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
I saw this when trying to think of ways to recover from the valentines day massacere that ensued when I tried to be romantic but without the benifit of knowing what the heck I was doing.

How to be romantic

Viva UGLY STAFF

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
lemme guess, you forgot about the "Not Having Food On Your Head" rule? tongue

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
you'd think that a lobster on your head would create instant desire in a woman but apperantly not

Viva UGLY STAFF

1,148 posts

Posted:
go figure eh..It's red, cute, n pretty dern suave for a crustaceon...Women rolleyes

Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Maybe it was cuz it was on your head?...now if you wore it on a belt round your waist you'd have been well in!! ubbidea

Oh and maybe try a little hat on it next time...chicks dig hats ubblove

Let's relight this forum ubblove

1,148 posts

Posted:
He bettah be cooked if he's goin near meester happy with dem snappers mad

Ars Pyronomica

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
"As far as birthday presents and so forth go, you can make the gift personal by carefully considering your beloved's interests and choosing a gift uniquely suited to her personality. Flowers always works."

biggrin

So, so true

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
LMAO

that was the best....

did you check out the mushy names generator?

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
funny objects

Unicycles. Bellows. Cauliflower. Koosh balls. Girls' bicycles. Fish. Starfish. Three-hole punches. Snowshoes. Hacksaws. Cheese graters. Pinkies. Bell bottoms. Chopsticks. Long gray beards. Green peppers. Aardvarks.

wtf confused

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
im with pounce .. i almost died laughing!! ubblol ubblol ubblol

personally if a guy did any of that (bar the candles bit) after vomiting on his shoes id conclude that he hasnt put any time of effort into anything and is just going with what is 'supposed' to be romantic

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Slinkymember
9 posts

Posted:
Ha I don't think I've ever known a romantic guy... the chance would be a fine thing!!

With regards to receiving nice romantic gifts for birthdays/xmas/valentines etc... I can't say I can recall a time when anything remotely romantic came my way. Maybe I'm just holding onto false hope that romance still exists in this day and age. Oh well.. it's my birthday in less than a month... fingers crossed!!!

weavesmiley

**Anti-cool: A Subculture For One**

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
that was a fabulous website!

I want to hear what the valentine's debacle really was all about though - so we can all learn from your experience and have more succesful romantic lives by not following your example! wink

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
This is a classic web site! ubblol I must remember it if ever I decide to propose.

Quote:

With regards to receiving nice romantic gifts for birthdays/xmas/valentines etc... I can't say I can recall a time when anything remotely romantic came my way

In my opinion - receiving gifts of any sort is not romantic at all. Actions and thoughts are romantic, gifts are just things. Whilst they can be bought for romantic reasons they can also be bought for other reasons and disguised as romantic.

What's romantic is a standing round randomly looking into the distance when the girl next to you says your name. When you look round she jumps up, gives you a kiss, a massive hug and smiles hapily. I'll take that over any gift smile

Romance isn't dead - it's just that people are looking too hard for it.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Ha I don't think I've ever known a romantic guy..............I can't say I can recall a time when anything remotely romantic came my way

Your missing out Ju but don't give up hope!! We're out here but we're mostly already taken! ubblol ubbangel

Personally I don't think anything can be romantic, it has to be soooooo personal that if you don't have an idea about the person you'll never manage to make it romantic...thus flowers DONT always work, especially for Hayfever sufferers!!

Let's relight this forum ubblove