untroddenwaysmember
14 posts

Posted:
Hey!
I will move to Milano next september. Does anyone know where I can find some "fire freaks" to play with there or in other places in Italy? smile

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
I don't know anyone but they do exist! I asked my Italian teachers :-P Poi are called "Le catene con fuoco" or something along those lines! Beware: poi in italian means then.

Goodluck!

Caz x

Caz

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
well, I don't know of any fire freeks actually living in Milan, but I was seriously thinking about going to Milan in the fall for a week or so to visit some friends there. WE could at least meet up.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

untroddenwaysmember
14 posts

Posted:
Absolutely! I will live in Italy for a year or so from the middle/end of sept! Let´s keep in touch!

Cheers!
Dave

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i'm moving to milan in a few months for a six months stay....were you successful in finding any fellow myropainiacs?

It's smashing to be back x

Ignis Devocomember
67 posts

Posted:
Hey There is a large group of Fire cats in Prato right outside of Florence...www.poidpois.com,

The performance grouop is Lumen Invoco

you can contact Fabrizio at info@poidpois.com

I am here through mid OCt and then back and forth through out the year feel free to drop me a line at donia@poidpois.com