Forums > Social Discussion > It seems us men are losing the war of the sexes...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
women overtake men at every level of education...
"however it still dont mean that them there hussies are better than the best 'o us, just means there are more of em" (spoken with a deep texan redneck accent)
hmmm.
good for you ladies,
you can stick em statistics you know where.
grrr. woof.

whatever.

quote from me when I was younger used to infuriate certain female friends of mine:
I aint sexist. Just think women are inferior.

I dont mean it tho, just pissed off that us men cant get our arses in gear.

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
awww. how sweet. already one reconciliation in the sex war forum!

So live it.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
I'll post this here, and also in a new social thread, but I think it's sort of relevant to this discussion (in that it involves helping women out, yeah kinda loose connection I know but still... it's for a good cause).

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram." Click on the pink button in the middle. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising." Here's the web site. Pass it along to people you know.
https://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
nice one dio

So live it.

Page: