Forums > Help! > my eye is twitching!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
a muscle in my lower eye lid started twitching about 5 days ago, and it has twitched non-stop since then. I don't know what to do and it is about to drive me crazy. does anybody know what might help? It affects my vision, especialy on the job, where I need to do delicate tasks requiring visual prescision. I don't want to have to go to a doctor, but it looks like I might have to. Has anybody else experiencced this? If so, what helped? Getting super drunk? Muscle relaxers? A trip to Tahiti? HELP!!!

Daniel Tyler

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Good grief! Is it catching? Some kind of mysterious epidemic.. wink

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hey, it was gone after a good night's sleep. Glad, it was soooo annoying in the end. Thanx for the advice though.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Here's a thing... When you're looking at a computer screen for a long time you don't blink as much as normal, so maybe it messes with your ability to blink properly, because your eyes aren't getting enough exercise.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Page: