Forums > Social Chat > Any good vibes welcome, please !

Login/Join to Participate

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathat was my inner shout.There is this bitch at work really trying to ruin my good mood , don't know why she has to hate everyone and destroy everything, but today it is just too much !!!Anyone please some good vibes and funny thing to make me smile again ?Much loveCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 23 October 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
yeer i hate having to work withpeople like that, the only way that can maintain their energy levels is by tring to steal others. u've just gotta feel sorry for them ey usually really hate themselves. imagine her naked, dancing in the flames like on the beginning of Tales of the Unexpected. peace, love and light vibes to u (and her as she sounds like she needs it too!)

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Hey Cass,I had a shite day yesterday, but I'm buzzing today, so I'll send you some funky vibes......and a joke to make ya laugh. Jim and Roger were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped in to the deep end. He sunk to the bottom & stayed there. Roger promptly jumped in to save him. He swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. When the medical director became aware of Roger's heroic act he immediately ordered him to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered him to be mentally stable. When he went to tell Roger the news he said "Roger, I have good news & bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himselfwith his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead." Roger replied "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry.""Shine On!!!"M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Check this, a friend just sent it to me,see what ya think....https://positivepause.com/------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

4,224 posts

Posted:
Thanks Marlboro... I must say the positive pause is a bit "too much" for me I have not yet reached the state where i shall be completely open to these kind of ... cheesy landscape pics wink -nothing personal !!! I much prefer your joke !!! What a superficial chick I am !!!! thanks anyway , sweet gentleman !Firefairy, thank you too... don't even want to think of that woman naked but she surely needs to stop hating everything around her all the time I do feel sorry for her usually, I am patient to a certain degree butI am affraid she's pushed things too far today ... thanks for the vibes , fairy smileShine onCassandra

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
There was a guy whao used to hang around the campsite where me and my friends were staying. Noone knew quite what to make of him at first, because he was way over the top with his ego. He seemed to feel it was necessary to tell everyone how great he was, and to put anyone down if they even mentioned themselves being in any way better than himself. Classic energy stealing through and through. He really had nothing to give any social group. Most of the time people would simply get more and more pissed off until they either told him where to go or even attacked him, as he usually did his boasting act in rough pubs while drunk.It got to the point where we were all in agreement that there was no real socially legit reason for him to come and visit us, yet he did every day. I guess the worst of his crimes was to dominate the conversation and verbally abuse people, always writing it off as a joke. Yet he seemed to do it all in such a way that we were all becoming uncomfortable in the place we lived. This was simply not on, so some people reacted and told him to get lost, which he took to meen they were antisocial. He really did not get it that we didn't like him. Self criticism was foreign to him, he couldn't possibly be not wanted by us.One day he was hanging around as usual and he let go an insult to my girlfriend, who he hadn't even been introduced to. I confronted him about it in a calm manner and asked him what the issue was. He said "only joking mate" and tried to brush it off (again)This was when I had to tell him in clear cut terms that it wasn't appropriate, and that everyone around actually did not want to hear how great he was, and about his various problems which were obviously self inflicted. I didn't shout or get mad, didn't try to kick him in the face, which frankly I wanted to as he'd called my girlfriend a bitch in front of us both. He'd probably never seen such a calm reaction to him being an attention seeking bonehead like that before. He was genuinely confused as to why I was being so sincere about the groups complaint to him.As I spoke to him, I also asked him if he honestly thought that we were his friends. At the end he walked off towards my other friends and I told him that they would simply tell him to ***k off, which they duely did.Initially it didn't really sink in, but after a while he stopped showing up. He has been a lot quieter since then, but I'm not sure that he has really changed. And it may not happen as he moves around a lot and likely fall into his old self again.The problem with people like this is that have problems that need help, not reactionary aggravation. The difficult part is getting into the mindset to help them in the right direction. This is the only approach that actually works. Don't gang up on the person as they can write that off as bullying. These people are very good at lying to themselves, so ask out loud the difficult questions they should be asking themselves. And remeber that their negativity is rooted in issues that are little to do with you personally.Hope this wasn't too heavy going or long winded. I just thought it might help.Matt------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

4,224 posts

Posted:
Thanks Audax...I must mainly try to focus on the fact that I am not responsible for her behaviour and as you said"And remeber that their negativity is rooted in issues that are little to do with you personally"... Not always easy because they sometimes focus on you in order to not see their problem is inside themselves and they put the blame on others. That is when, after a while, I lose any trace of compassion and get really badly angry... Wish i was wiser and better, but today I have visions of a heavy frying pan on her head, anything ... right into her face... not very "zen" or peacefull, I admit... 8 years of martial arts trying to master my inner "ki" was obviously not enough ... wink
Non-Https Image Link
Shine onCassandra

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
its easier to think peace than be peace!sounds like your doing quite well but its time to do a 'hand that rocks the cradle' - go into the loo and kick the walls.or try some voodoo - draw a picture of her and stick paper clips into it! hey, we are all human.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Depending on how bad the situation is, you might consider hiring her a gigolo. But if she is as bad as you say, this might cost a lot. But I think your problem and hers could probably be solved if she had a good lay.And I have to say that it is an unjust world that one of the brightest and most positive people on this site should be beset with the fallout from a sexually frustrated b**ch.It's just not fair I tell you!!!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

4,224 posts

Posted:
Good call Vanize winkAnyone volonteer to do the "gigolo" part with that lady..warning : 48 years old, very very bitter face and nasty eyes... but hey, you are my friends, aren't you... ?shine onCassandra

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Well... uhm, how would she look if you put a bag over her head? shockedOk, ok, I know that was bad - just trying to cheer up Cassandra - don't spam me to hell please. rolleyes

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you can have some of my good vibes from this weekend Sis.just get one of your good friends show you her boobies, and everything will ok..it made me feel better, and all i could do was smile. grin grin grinsuper'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

gabey_babymember
1 post

Posted:
"HERE THEY COME, TO WRECK THE DAY!!!!"I had an encounter this weekend that kinda put me off. Stupid juice monkey wrecked my day when he first tried to clothes line me on the dance floor. Then 10 minutes later he proceeded to try and drag me off the dance floor, for no apparent reason other than he was that F--KED UP!The thing that aggravated me the most about this was that i paid monet to put up with this crap!ARGH!!!DEMON Gabe almost escaped from me with every intention of ploughing that buddy but...After reminding myself of who I am and what I believe (violence is not among these). I was forced to realize that everyone must at some point in their life encounter these _____ (insert word of choice) people. This happens to maintain balance for all of the amazing people that we have had the opportunity to meet and know.That is all I have to offer, I hope it's something.

4,224 posts

Posted:
vanize... forget it, I'd just feel too sorry for you winkSuper ... you americans just have such weird hobbies !! With all due respect for all my lesbian friends out there, I don't think seeing another woman's boobies can cheer me up in any way, especially if they look nicer tha mine winkfeeling better todaygot some perspective... and some real good people here, thank you !!!Shine on Cassandra

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey cass,cheer up smilesmile smile*lots and lots and lots and lots of hugs*hugs always make me happy smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
It makes me so incredibly happy to think that I may have helped you Cassandra. I've only been posting for a month, but you're obviously someone special enough for all these responses to come in from all over! smileAnd don't forget to shine on yourself tooHey kids, lets all go burn stuff!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire

UYI wink OLDSKOOL