Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > what happened to the staffs??

Login/Join to Participate

darkpoetBRONZE Member
Irish
525 posts

Posted:
aight pplz im pissed
what happened to the staffs that HOP used to sell
not the little dinky sh!ts they have now but like a nice 52 inch staff.........

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and
prizes

Co-Founder of Keepers of Light

Educate yourself about the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I believe HoP are currently unable to stock Concentrate staffs as there are some design flaws.

Please be patient. I'm sure Malcolm will have them back on the shelves as soon as the design is fixed!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
orrr ya culd just make your own for much cheaper, and have exactly what you want....

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

bulldozermember
38 posts

Posted:
Unless of course that you are going to go traveling and need a staff that you can take apart...

It was for that eaxct reason that I bought my Innercore staff. I have always made my own staffs but to make a take apart staff was beyond my skills.
I have to say that even though I still miss my old staff I'm happy with my Innercore.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. --Mark Twain

DruidicDovemember
20 posts

Posted:
how is the weight on that innercore, bulldozer? I've been thinking about it, but I don't want one that's too light. I like something that isn't too heavy, but still feels adequately solid in my hand. most wood w/o any metal does this for me. Also, how big is the diameter? I couldn't find a measurement on that...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
it's not the heaviest or lightest staff you will find - also at least as important is the distribution of the weight gives it such a nice feel to the inertia.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always