THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
does anyone possibly have a set of BATTERY powered speakers that they couyld bring as i will be bringin my cd player and some seriously funky poing songs (battery ones are need as normal ones willnot have enough UMPH to make it loud enough...(but if you onely have normal speakers, then could you bring those as they might be helpful)

thank you! and see you this sunday (4th august)

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
NO, I'M GOING TO SUMMER SPINNIN. THAT'S IN CLAPHAM, NOT SHEFFIELD

THE PROBLEM WITH BATTERY POWERED PLUG IN SPEAKERS IS THAT THEY'RE NOT LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE SIZE OF THE GROUP. A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY'D BRING ALONG BOOM BOXES WHICH'LL BE LOUDER, SO HOPEFULLY THEY'LL MATERIALISE AND WE'LL HAVE MUSIC FROM THAT.

ISN'T SHOUTING GREAT FUN!!!

192 posts

Posted:
Who said i was going to sheffield??

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
So where are u going???????????

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
more than welcome to come visit us guys lol

192 posts

Posted:
sorry eveyone...my mistake!! when i last went to what is now called summer spinnin, it was called poi in the park...i didnt know i had changed its name...as ive been hibernating for the past moth or two...sorry....just to clear it up:

I AM ONLY ABLE TO GOTO SUMMER SPINNING AND THE SPITTLEFIELDS BASHES!!! sorry all you lot in sheffield but it is just too far for me to go!! ;-(

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
nice signature LOL

192 posts

Posted:
thanks...i will see you tomorrow (today as its 01:51 on sunday morning!)....the funniest thing about the signiture is that i actually said it one the phone when i was speaking to lolli totally by accident!!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
and you decided to wake up for this moth? Is that discriminating against butterflies?

Meh

Markusmember
18 posts

Posted:
Could someone tell me how to get to claphm common from croydon ive heard that i can get a train straight there but dont know where from.....

May your heart be your guide and your love your light....

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
maxim. I think it goes from the train station.

yea, and If i was trying to get to clapham comon, I wouldn't start from croyden

Seroiusly. Marginally helpful reply:
Clapham junction which is walking distance from the common is the busiest and most well connected train station and interchange in britain. You can get directly to almost anywhere in the south east of ingerland now quit beeing lazy and look at:
thetrainline.com
or phone
08457 48 49 50

Slightly more useful reply:
try east croyden station, I think its on the clapham to brighton line and has about 10 zillion train an hour.

see you later if the weather holds out

Glass

see you later if it doesn't rain

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow didnt know glass could be quite so erm..damn lost words now!!.....36hours still going no sleep.... plymouth is far to far for a gig..
glass so when did you get a sense of humour or is it my eye sight after a mad weekend? i dunno, reet i'm off to meet my mom!
sun shines on a rainy day*** (not in sheffield it dont).....*huh*
randomness****
bye .........................