stiltfiremember
19 posts

Posted:
Hey,A friend of mine is going to visit her grandmother in New Zealand this month (damn her) and wondered what all there is to do, both fire and otherwise. She'd like to see some fire, but anything else is cool too.Thanks

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
hii know theres quite a bit of fire activity going on in auckland. im in rotorua, so if your friend is headed that way let me know and i'll give you an 0800 number she can ring if shes keen to have a play!

preambledmember
53 posts

Posted:
Monday nights there is a juggling club at Balloonski in St Kevins Arcade on K Road.Normally starts around 6:30 - 7ish.Tuesday nights there is (ocassionally) a gathering of fire folk in Victoria Park in the city. (opposite victoria park markets, oddly enough.) Normally starting around 8:30 - 9pm...

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Not to mention Thursday Firenights in Missionbay (anyone getin touch with me about more details please...) Friday night juggling, Saturday Extreme Unicycling & waiheke island anytime at all...(all auckland of course...)Drop me a line on my email and I can update you on these or find out more.Cheers------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

em_eye_kay_eemember
10 posts

Posted:
wicked... i just made a post seeing if there were others from nz here... god damnit (should have searched)i didn't know about any of this fire poi activity in auckland...... nice,Robert Michaels... aka bert?? do you know eve, jane, ana, harley, amanda etc etc?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
off to EPG for this thread too.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.