jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I'll try to explain as best I can. Here goes. First start with the regular old b-fly Then continue crossing arms to where your right hand is spinning circles on the left side. And the left hand is spinning circles on the right side. From here make a 1\4 turn opposite to the arm that is above the other. I.E. if the right arm is crossed over the left, turn right, and vice versa. Now you will be spinning circles with one arm over your head and one in front of you. Kind of like you were doing the windmill without crossing front to back. Get it??? Finally you make another 1\4 turn and you can easily flow into the weave or repeate the pattern or whatever. After the first 1\4 turn you can easily cycle in a windmill if you like I can do this in a total of four beats, very difficult but can be done.

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Hey that move kiks !@#$%

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I think it sucks !@#$%

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Dude thanks Jedimastah.Hey no one asked you Jedimastah

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Sorry, I'm board stiff.

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Wow, that jedimastah guy is pretty crazy.

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Yeah he sure is. Talking to himself like that.

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Yeah you guys sure are right. I mean, only crazy people talk to themselves right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
its ok...because im schitzophrenic

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
and so am I....------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
wow, u guys *really are* boored

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
At least none of us are ever alone

JEDI WHITE AKA JTmember
29 posts

Posted:
hey there......just a bit of info for you........instead of turning.....you can go into the reverse weave after you cross your arms over......it gives you a much larger aray of options of what you can do after you perform this move......like instead of just being able to go into the windmeal....you can go into the fountain.....btb waeve.....back into the b-fly.....the posibilities are endless..........well good luck and may the force be with you all.................Jedi White------------------hesitation+fire=death

hesitation+fire=death

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Hey thanks for calling me out on that one. I never thought of that thanx again. But then again isn't the windmill a part of the fountain? You will have to excuse me, my terminology is completely different than HOP. Also I don't realy go into the windmill after turning. It's kind of like a half Windmill because the arms don't cross front to back. Get it?[This message has been edited by jedimastah (edited 13 September 2001).]