Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > kick ass move need 2 spinners

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
to do this you need a friend who can scratch out the weave.now get back to back.now 1 person start the weavethe next peson start next butwake sure your poi are on the opposite side.then keep on going!!!For a challenge do 5 beat insdead

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
if you have any sugggestions to make this trick better please post a noteit will bake me feel betterpeace out

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
there is a million and one things you could do with that. get the timing right and both of you could start turning in a full circle from fwd to rev weave. or you could turn it into a wrap on the arms where 1 person wraps wide and the other wraps closer in. ther is endless possibilities with two people, i need to start writing these ideas down

anyone got a light?

HaZZamember
23 posts

Posted:
So mebbe u culd contact the webmaster (dunno his name nemore.. :-)) and u could come up with sumthing to make some lessons for 2 ppl... an idea?

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
How about a 2 person back-to-back fountain? You'd need to do it level over each other but it could be done... Doubt I'll ever get the chance only person I've ever met that I can do doubles with is alittle shorter then me. 2Ppl poi lesson's would rule.. I'm hoping to be able to send in some more moves here soon as I find someone that can convert vhs tapes to mpegs.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
This one is great me and a mate have been practicing this one for a while, and trying some variations,Me doing 5 point him doing 3 point(only because he hasnt got the 5 down yet smile)Forward to reverse 3 point is on its way it requires some tricky footwork and we have done it 2 times (out of about 20 attempts)Its chalanging its hard and it looks great got to love two person poi!------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.