Forums > Social Chat > please no one reply but malcom, I don't want to fight.

Login/Join to Participate

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I'm really curious, would it make sense for me to even enter the video competition with glowstix? I feel that glowstix are the G.E.D. version of poi, or at least thats how they are perceaved on this site. It's not as good as a high school deploma, but it is a deploma. If Jo were to spin glowstix in the last competition would he still have won. I'm not trying to start another fight, I'm not being scarcastic, I really am curious. Malcolm, this is addressed to you. Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Myst, this is also not to start a fight but the next time you wish to post something that you want no one else to respond to, email Malcolm, or whomever the message is addressed to, directly as per rule number 3.I am leaving this open though because I do feel it is pertinent for others to read Malcolm's response (which I feel that will probably be in the positive if I know Malcolm at all wink).Best to you.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry Pele, I only wrote, please no one reply to this but malcolm, because I was trying to stress that I didn't want to fight. I never really paid any attention to those rules even when they were bright yellow cause I just figured it said play nice. Now I've read them, sorry. Thanks for leaving it open though, I appreciate it. Eric

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be fun. You even answered the next question I was going to ask. Thanks man. Eric