AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey there all!i have just decided to go to the netherlandfs for a week or so and was hoping to meet up with someone for some poi. i will be in arnhem so email me... and i might come over to see you with my fire / glosticks....got to go and get the bus now as it leaves soon... :-)oh email me at ajtag@btinternet.comand i will try to get back to you...hope to spin with you soon!! Enjoy - Angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
after 17 hrs on a bus, 9 hrs badly needing a pee and three passport viewings i am finally here i have arrived and so whopeeeeeeeee!!!!today i have been to see my old flat and i have foundout that nxt week i am on the cover of a newspaper!! that goes to all the houses in arnhem i dont know if that is good or bad but hey why not? i aint complaining. it is to do with sonsbeek 2001 if that makes any sense to you...i am in the liberay now so i cannot type for all that much longer as my money will surely run out soon enough. i have all of my poi with me so i am one happy guy!!speek to you all soon.... oh something to make you laugh... slagroom = creamdik sap = is a drink... fuuit juice and gordy gordzine is a curtan shop.. he he Enjoy - Angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A