ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Sorry to bring this on you people, but i had to get it out of my system somewhere.
This morning i signed online and onto msn messenger. I said hi to the person in question, and they just resorted to telling me how ugly i am. Just out of the blue, with no consideration of my feelings whatsoever. I know some people have bad days, but is this behaviour acceptable?. I dont think so. Ive never said anything or done anything to annoy this person, besides which it was them that added me to their contact list. I'm upset and annoyed, i don't think im ugly, and i certainly dont think its someone elses place to say so either.
To the person in question, thanx, you succeeded in making me feel like rubbish.
If it was intended as a joke, it was a cruel one, and you need to grow up.
I personally beleive im a good person, so even if im ugly on the outside im certainly not on the inside, and you need to grow up.
Sorry if this sounds angry, thats probably cos i am.
I have respect for people, thats why you may have noticed i havent mentioned the persons name.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
This person needs a bit of a smack around the head. Personal insults are not acceptable, even when said in jest they still hurt.

Have a hug

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i can see that that would hurt. and i dont think its acceptable behaviour either! im sure u are fine looking! and even if ur not, ur rite that it sholdnt matter cos its not who u are!

.....and for goodness sake its msn.....u cant see who ur talking to anyway!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
is there any chance that the person on msn weasnt the person uyou usualy speak to? a pathetic brother maybe? jilted lover with their password and user name?

a friend of mine had that trouble. although she never admitted it, my friend had his msn stolen and then proceded to abuse everyone and make people think he was being a bastard and stuff... the ruff part was because he's a professional sportsman for the paralypics, their were loasd of contacts on there too, which obviously made it difficult to explain.

even so, if the person you were talking to WAS the person you usualy talk to... well... **** them....

i'm sure your more then gorgeus...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
guys rust me astro is not only beatiful in person, you have no idea how her eyes can make a room light up with the ligh of a hunder stars, but her personality is amazing too........

if i find this kid im going to tatoo on his head how much of a tool he is...and if you are reading this boy...i mean it, dont EVER talk to me! NEVER HURT ONE OF MY FRIENDS! GET IT

sorry guys, i know this may seem OTT but if you have ever met astro, and talked to her youll knwo what i mean she is kind, sweet, generous, loving, caring, beatiful, open andamazing on so many way!

im off for a spin to clam down

Later days

PS andy is just the same, he is amazing too...

Step (el-nombrie)

AutumnLyfemember
44 posts

Posted:
Hey Beautiful,
Never mind the small people. Karma is a *#%*# Hope you won't let it bother you to much.

Autumn

There are no ordinary moments.

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
i was gonna say what funkmonkey said.. ive logged on before and started to chat to what i thought was my mate in the US only to find out it was his girlfriend! so dont take offence its probably some looser with no life, remember the person added you to their contacts so i would assume that means they like you

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
That's awful honey.

Like it's been said it may be someone else using the account.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
There is only one response when someone is being that childish and silly...

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Whether it be the person themselves, or simply a weirdo making use of their name, it is neither acceptable, or something you should take to heart. They obviously don't have any clue who you are, so don't believe their opinion.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you are a beautiful person ali, dont let any one upset you in that way, we that know you truly are your freinds, dont let these morons put you down.

sending much love and hugs to you....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
astro, don't be sad. After all, we say you rawk and *DEMAND* the UN set aside at least one day a year for 'Astro Faerie day' in recognition of your general kickassness.

(..we're allowed to say kickassness at HoP, yeah? )

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Oh how silly indeed.

You're beautiful. Oh great.. now rumors are going to get started and your boyfriend is going to beat me up.

In all seriousness, usually stuff like that gets me for a minute or two... until I realize how sad the person who posted it must be. I've got a really nice life.

Sometimes it's hard to ignore the negative things in life. I usually just try to flood them with the positive... and then the negatives don't seem so bad.

Look at the posts and friends you have... Much more than the meany who had nothing better to do than attack you.

You are beautiful and loved... and someone was jealous of that. Take the compliment.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

completesociopathmember
8 posts

Posted:
Sounds like ur fishing for compliments if you ask me! BE STRONG! RISE ABOVE IT - who is this fool who thinks they got the right judge you - tell them to kiss your ass! Surely you aint takin anythin this lowlife says personally? It would seem to me that the best part of whoever it was ran down the crack of their mommas ass - n ended up as a brown stain on the matress. Tell them that from me!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I don't think she's fishing for compliments at all... I think she's going to a support network of friends who love her very much.

The momma's ass stuff I agree with though.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
I wasn't fishing for compliments.
Thanx guys, the things you've said are lovely, and made me feel a lot better about this.
It upset me that it was such a personal attack on me. It wasnt just a flippent comment, because when i asked him what he meant (thinking he was joking), he replied, well you only have to look at your photo to know your ugly.
Iv'e realised that most people think the opposite, and from this moment im not going to let someone get me down with comments like this.
I suppose it could have been someone else using the guys msn account, but i doubt it, either way ive cut off all contact with this person as i want to avoid further abuse.
Thanks again guys the things you've said have given me a different perspective, much love and affection to u all.

will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Tarriemember
17 posts

Posted:
I told you so! We talked about this when it happened, and all these hop guys have said exactly what I said, you're beautiful, and anyone who's pig-headed and insecure enough to lay into somebody else for no reason isn't worth the time of day! Keep smiling sweetie!

Tarrie. Lonely but never alone. Alive but dead inside. Violently happy.

ultra violet goblynmember
10 posts

Posted:
never mind every other bugger I STILL LOVE YA

* turns red and runs off into a corner to go ka-boom*

he's not the messiah ,hes a very naughty boy

kristiboySILVER Member
23 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...sounds like ugly behaviour to me. They were probably feeling ugly, so decided to make themselves feel better by making you feel like s**t. Its not you...its them!

If you talk you can sing. If you walk you can dance.

ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Just for peoples awareness, i contacted the person in question yesterday and asked what it was about. Wether it was him or someone else, as i didn't feel it was fair to just leave it, i thought i'd give them a chance to explain. As it turns out, the person in question was in school and on of his so-called friends decided it was a funny idea to give me trouble over the net on his part. He only found out about it yesterday when his friend owned up. This was one of the reasons i didnt mention their name.

Can i please use this opportunity to stress to people the importance of keeping your internet stuff private, even msn. Look at whats happened as a result. I may have been too hasty i don't know, i was too upset to really think about that.
Just be careful about leaving msn running while other people are there and you arent, it can cause trouble and it just isn't worth it. Thankfully i got to the bottom of this and ill be re-adding the person in question to my msn. Thanks again for all the support guys it means a lot to me.

will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909