Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Wow, every time I come back this place has grown! Well who would have thought? I knew I wanted to go somewhere warm but I never thought it would be Hawaii! I had an amazing offer complete with job and residence and i'm taking it! Woohoo! So, if anyone is heading to Oahu, look me up! Any spinners out there? Contact me! Let's burn

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Congrats! May take you up on your offer next year!
Cheers!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Man, I'm jelouse. Though if your house gets eaten by a volcano I won't be anymore.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
congrats! Just make sure you don't get your 'poi' mixed up.. although the thought of spinning with foodstuffs is rather comical!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I hate you Nyx (as I consider cold English winter and my chapped red hooter )

Congrats mate! I have a Japanese friend who is over and back to Hawaii a lot and is prolly going to run a surf shop there for a while soon, so if she is heading out there I'll pass on her email addy to you.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
oh wow, i'm so jealous! its been a dream of me and my girlfriend to move to hawaii since we've been together. unfortunately it doesn't look like we're ever going to do it! major bummer.
did someone hook you up or did you get it all done yourself?
if we ever do make it over, even for a hol, we'll have to try and hook up

I only wanted to be 16... and free

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
When! When! When!

It's not Oregon (where I'm from ) but it's close. Have any floor space for a long weekend?

If you don't find any spinners in the parks I will so disappointed.

[ 10. October 2003, 08:12: Message edited by: Gidg ]

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
I should have floor space available, just let me know when you're coming!
And yeah, Captain Hazzard, I do have friends who are helping me transition when i get there but for the most part it's all on me :-) It's not so hard to make crazy changes in your life when you decide it's what you really want to do...you just set your mind to it and inevitably the way opens! Just do it!

~Charles Baudelaire

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
did you leave already? Well have fun my love and let us know how things are going

don't forget us

aloha

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Congrats Lady Enjoy your time there... I was in Hawaii for like 4 hours on a lay over... it seemed nice hahahahaha Enjoy yourself.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
how about the end of february or beginning of march. that is when school is over. i would love to check out Oahu...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
absolutely! You know you're always welcome!

~Charles Baudelaire

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Poz and Nyx in Hawaii? Oh to be one of the beautiful people...

Have a great time Ms. Nyx. Hope our spirits cross paths again...

Signed,
-Ugly Person in Rainy New York

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
NYC,
you're in damn rainy NY because you love it there and you know it! damn cynical new yorker! say hi to all the fun kids at the decom for me and don't let any crazy chicks keep you there until 6 in the morning and then fall asleep after you go to all the trouble to get take-out pancakes
heeheehee...
MR M------!!!!!
if your white boy self ever needs a break from the smoggy, cold, grey, rainy, snowy, icy, drizzly, slushy nastiness come visit, i'll be just south of the tropic of cancer basking in the warm glow of sunshine and happiness

~Charles Baudelaire

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
hey girly girl i may be going to japan this spring. all those japanese gals need an edjubacation on fire spinning boys' finer points but if it works out i'll drop a line and we can get together for a spin during my layover!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
sounds good!
i was bummed we never got to meet up at burning man this year, but ya know how it is there! it's like this:

[image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/1f94042e/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/lean.jpg?pfSZrn_AOzm4.8Z8[/image]

mmm...plaaayyyyaa

~Charles Baudelaire

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
one of my friends i used to spin with moved out to hawaii earlier this year. i wish i still had her number, i'd hook you up

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**